Reviews for 55 Percent Compatible
Rennet chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This is good. But kind of sad...
simonella chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
please put the next chapter online soon!
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Amazing. Just amazing. This was so well written! I absolutel loved every moment of it! You could feel their passion and the battle going on inside of Lily! She loves this man! She can't help it, they're meant to be. So sad, so passionate, so...amazing. I absolutely love the Snape/Lily pairing! Caught me by surprise in "Deathly Hallows" but I was hooked after the first sentence I read about them! So much more interesting than James and Lily! You should write more Sev/Lily stories. You're really good at it! Thanks for writing this amazing oneshot though! God bless! :)
hot4edward chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it!
SecretlySpellman chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ah!

Well then, that was just...beautiful? Yes. Steamy? Absolutely. Inspirational? Deff. I'm off to write a little piece on Sev/Lil now because THAT was pure gold. Nicely done.

Sincerly,

SecretlySpellman
jn.v13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Loved it!

Hah! I was just thinking about those "Compatibility Tests" It was based on stupid questions like:

If you were an animal, which would you most likely be?

a) a shark

b) a puppy dog

c) a parrot

d) a llama

*shakes head*
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
A clever plot idea and very well written. Great job!
TexasWildFlower chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I loved this story. They were so sweet together. I'm looking forward to your update :)
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I had that at my school too. The number one on mine was definately completely wrong.
HugATru chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ah! Much love! Very heartbreaking but I loved it anyway. Great job!
ImmortalWings chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
liked it :X love Sev&Lily! good job ;)
lovetoseverus chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww, poor Sev. Lily is such a tease. I love these two together but there's always something tragic about it, even in an AU story. They just ache for each other but at the same time you just know it will never really happen - at least not in a way that is truly satisfying for them both. So angsty. Great little fic. :-)
ruechelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw man... You sure this story can't be continued?