Reviews for One More Day to Stay
April chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I never read fanfiction EVER... however I had just finished watching Cranford (yet again) and yearned for more, when I stumbled upon KDN's stories. They are very well written, relevant to the plot and the era, and utterly enjoyable!These stories have satisfied my appetite and I am most thankful to the writer! D
Solo Lady chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Christmas in Cranford. I totally enjoyed this story. And it sent me to YouTube for a sample of "The Parting Glass." I recommend The Pogues and The Wailin' Jennys for lovely versions.
Siggy chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ah, this was lovely. There is something about a Cranford Christmas that soothes the soul.

And as for the dialogue, were it not for my intimate knowledge of Cranford (for research and enjoyment purposes) I would not have known the difference - your dialogue blends seemlessly with that of Mrs Gaskell and of course Heidi Thomas.

Gorgeous.
FPJ's Mom chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Lovely. I particularly enjoyed your use of emphasis in transitional sentences. It really flowed nicely.
romanov979 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
annother nice little story. you should do a small one piece on either Miss Galindo, Mr Carter or Lady Ludlow and of course Captain Brown.
the doctor's next dance chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw, that was lovely! I particularly liked the bit at the beginning where you wrote about how Mary disliked normal Christmas' at home - that seemed very realistic! And squee, Mary/Jack :D Always great to read! Thank you so much for letting me know about this - thanks for sharing :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Another lovely, atmospheric description, not only of a Cranford Christmas gathering which makes everyone happy, but also of the hellish Christmas that Mary has left behind in Manchester. A nice progression of the Mary/Dr Marshland relationship, which I think deserves more attention from fanficcers. A sense of how the feeling of peace and happiness at the gathering strengthens everyone there, after the trials of the previous year. Are you sure this isn't a scene from the series? It reads so like part of the script that I feel like going back to my DVDs to find it!
SHUTDOWNNOW chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Love, love, love it!

I have discovered it has to be me to add stories to the community and so I shall be adding yours... :). Also, would you like to become one of the staff for the Cranford commuinty? And I can't wait for the rest of the Mr Carter and Miss Galindo story either!

Keep writing,