Reviews for Unexpected

Rickashay chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was great!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
This is beyond funny!

It'd be even funnier if two little ones grew up being like best friends and then marrying and stuff. lol

Anyway, once more beyond funny.

Love it!
CidGregor chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ahh, another cute little snippet from my newest favorite author. I must profess I miss the Pokemon fics, but Kim Possible is a nice substitute and I can't say I've seen much KP fic that really tickled my fancy before this one. Nice work!

PS: I've got an old KP floating around my page if you feel like digging it up. It's an award-winner! *shameless plug*
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
HA! Too cute and funny! Thanks!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hahaha. That's was cute.

nutshak chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
hahahhaah AWESOME it's these type of stories i live for. they are absolutely halarious and make everyone feel good inside! and you did it expertly.

Keep it up!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I used to love that show. *sigh* then it stopped playing on regular TV and only on cable.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh, this was nice. At first I was like.. "Oh no..", but then by the end, I was like "Oh yeah!"

Great stuff.
Gilligan's Ghost chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was funny!
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG, this was funny! I was laughing so hard the the "Team Stoppable" bit. Good work, thanks for sharing your talent. _
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was sweet and amusing. I loved this, especially the last bit of both pieces. Both questions made me smile. :)

Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 1 . 2/7/2009

Wow. I completely loved this.

Thank you for writing!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
So cute, just like their babies...

So some future shipping in your writing future?

screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Awkweird doesn’t begin to describe this meeting! That was sweet and so cute I was sure I was going to need to check my sugar levels; and I‘m not diabetic! Nicely done!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »