Reviews for Unexpected
CidGregor chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Ahh, another cute little snippet from my newest favorite author. I must profess I miss the Pokemon fics, but Kim Possible is a nice substitute and I can't say I've seen much KP fic that really tickled my fancy before this one. Nice work!

-Cid

PS: I've got an old KP floating around my page if you feel like digging it up. It's an award-winner! *shameless plug*
kp83 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
HA! Too cute and funny! Thanks!
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hahaha. That's was cute.

Kisses
nutshak chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
hahahhaah AWESOME it's these type of stories i live for. they are absolutely halarious and make everyone feel good inside! and you did it expertly.

Keep it up!
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I used to love that show. *sigh* then it stopped playing on regular TV and only on cable.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh, this was nice. At first I was like.. "Oh no..", but then by the end, I was like "Oh yeah!"

Great stuff.
Gilligan's Ghost chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was funny!
ScarletRaven1001 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG, this was funny! I was laughing so hard the the "Team Stoppable" bit. Good work, thanks for sharing your talent. _
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This was sweet and amusing. I loved this, especially the last bit of both pieces. Both questions made me smile. :)

Sango The Lecher Slayer chapter 1 . 2/7/2009

Wow. I completely loved this.

Thank you for writing!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
So cute, just like their babies...

So some future shipping in your writing future?

LOL!

CB73
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Awkweird doesn’t begin to describe this meeting! That was sweet and so cute I was sure I was going to need to check my sugar levels; and I‘m not diabetic! Nicely done!
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I ship the babies too. If you ever write a fic of them, I'll be the first to review (well, maybe the second). This was great. All the characters were very IC, I can see this happening.

I say Ron took Kim's name when they married XD
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very funny one! Great job on the exchanges.

Keep the good writing.
theoldandnewfirm chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Hah! I love the concept of this story, and the execution was great. You kept everyone in character, which definitely added to the enjoyment of the overall story.

If you ever write a fic involving the pairing you mention at the end, I'd read it. I've seen it attempted a couple of times, but I think that they're a hard pairing for people to nail down, mainly because of all the logistics involved with the surrounding characters. I enjoy the idea, though, because you can definitely pull a lot of humor from all the crazy situations that would no doubt crop up as a result of their union.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »