Reviews for Silver Tears
LucastaPastaTheShamanRamen chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
So beautifully sweet and tender... I love it 3 And so completely in character! Beautiful 3
a person chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
so what will happen to Irene? she must give something back to the man for bringing back our lovely Teresa and what about Rafaela...so many questions...continue with this story I like to see Irene suffer in some ways, not that I hate her I fucking love her!
no one chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
Please do continue with this story, I love both Irene and Teresa...and even more if they are together :P
nujawo chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
Good to see another chapter,

yet again it was stunning, you hve a great ability for painting a vivid mental picture. Both Irene and Teresa are written very well as well.

Thank you, this story still continues to amaze and i am loving it.

Great job!
nujawo chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Very nice,

great descriptions and the way you portray Irene's emotions is also compelling and well done.

Intrigued to see where this will go, espically Teresa coming back, and Death doesnt exactly play nice.

Good chapter, stolen my attention well, keep it up!
nujawo chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Wow.

Thats a pretty amazing chapter there, very deep and captured Irene very well i think.

A minor niggle might be that some of your sentences go too long without punctuation, some commas or some such can sort that out though.

More to come maybe? I'd certainly be delighted to see some further chapters.

We need some more Irene x Teresa loving on this site no?
Alicia chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Don't make this a oneshot, I love how you're telling the story. You include a lot of description and figuretive language.(no I'm not a teacher!) You make people acctually see and feel what Irene is feeling.

Just thought you needed some love! *hug*

If you wish to talk to me, my deviantART is Sume136. You can search it.