Reviews for In The End
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Good angst! I love the store scene and how Sam was so heartbroken. Season Four was so hard to watch because the boys were so much at odds. Their relationship improved a little in Season 5, but not by much. I still sob over the fact that Kripke intended the series to end with Sam's death. I cried all summer and read all the Post-Swan Song fics I could get my grubby hands on, just so I'd cry some more! LOL!
Hey, thank you for the tag, for dealing with some unfinished business. ;)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow...this has me in tears now. Awesome job. I always HATED the end of S&V, and this does wonders for making things okay again!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Lovely story! Wonderful brotherly love. Awesome work! :)
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Good work! Poor Sam, then again poor Dean finding him like that. Glad he was okay
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Nice! And I don't know why exactly but I love how you said that Dean recognized the movie and M&M's for what they were; a peace offering. It just sticks out to me and it was really sweet. Good story.
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was so good! You had me in tears when Dean opened the bag of Sam's belongings. I still think something like this needs to happen on the show to bring the brothers together. Dean has been in the hospital a few times, Sam never has!
spnMom chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Loved it! I had some hurt!Sam and chick flick... Perfect combination, thanks!
Skipper7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Thanks so much for writing this. SaV . . . ahh, the episode I hated to love. D:

I miss all the brotherly interaction and I applaud you for keeping them in character. I could picture this happening, which only made it so much better.

I hope you keep writing Supernatural!

I loved it.

Skipper
mshobgoblin chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
A totally awesome short story. You really captured the brothers emotions and I could 'see' it in my mind as I read the story.

Well done!

Hob x
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is just what I needed to help remind me why I watch the show, how the brotherly dynamics may be a little skewed at times but their underlying love for each other is still true. A little LimpSam thrown in for good measure also helps, along with uber angst from a caring big brother. Loved it, from start to end, so big hugs and thanks for sharing it with me.
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh so marvelous! I just love reading your stuff! This was nice after the depression caused by the last episode. Yes, it was a great one, but Sam and Dean didn't need anything else to add to that 10' thick wall between them right now. So *sigh*. This was very much needed for me. I loved the different perspectives of Sam and Dean, how they realized they had both changed but still acknowledged they didn't want to be without the other. My favorite part was this - "You go, I go, Sammy. I’m through with taking sides." I mean, WOW! Excellent work sweetie, as usual!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Yeah, I have trouble reading season 4 fic, too. I want to see how Kripke plans to resolve things, rather than most fans' views. But I imagine it will be something like this - a matter of life or death to bring them back together. Just not so quickly!

I've been rewatching S1 - there are cool similarities. Sam saying hurtful things in Asylum, the brothers saying at the end of the episode that it's okay, they don't need to talk about it, they didn't mean it, everything's okay. But it's not.

And it goes from bad to worse, with Scarecrow, and the boys fighting in earnest and splitting up. But once one of them is in danger, they put their differences aside (Scarecrow) and would give up what they want, to help each other.

So, yeah, I think you're on the right track here!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Ashley, this was intense and absolutely breathtaking. Sometimes it takes something happening in the present to force attention on bringing the past and future together. Sam and Dean needed a disaster like Sam's mugging to do this for them. While I would never wish anything so awful on Sam, it helped bring the brothers together, and I WISH something like this (although less punitive to Sam) would happen on the show. They MUST get back together and on the same page-and soon!

Love, Robin
Angela chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I seemed to have forgotten my password and I'm waiting on the email to start over, so I apologize up front. I really liked your story and I didn't feel that pace was a problem. I am curious about Bobby's reaction though...wink. Watching the season, it is so hard to even imagine how all the issues and things between these boys are ever going to be worked out. These have just gotten so unbelievable between them, I mean the things that were said during SaV, hell even the things that have been said and have been going on for a while now. I don't think it makes me strange to feel sad about that, it's just a testament to the actors and writers to have fans so invested the lives and well beings of their creations. Your story renewed my hope a bit that things can get better. You had all the badness laid out in these boys thoughts here, and the want they each had to make things better. I was all sniffly when Dean was all brother...air...need! In conclusion (this is soo long, sorry) thank you fors sharing, the writing and the voices were amazing, it flowed well, and I appreciate the hope you gave that this relationship can be salvaged.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nothing like an emergency to pull families back together again huh? Loved the Sam h/c and there was alot of excellent emotion in this. Sam's 'apology' and the way Dean finds it was just great. Good job!