Reviews for Lapse
scythe657 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was erotic, do more!
Pinty chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So unusual and hot. I'm so glad I read this.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Well I don't know why you didn't like it because I quite did! _ For some reason I was thinking it had something to do with cross-dressing, but I wasn't sure so I was like, "Let's find out!" and so here I am reviewing again... _"

Ah, everything is done with such beautiful detail~ XD I have a feeling I really like your style of writing, LOL. It makes me jealous, haha _

I think you do a very good job of getting into those two's heads :D That's, like...the one thing that's preventing me from writing an LxLight fic in the first place. I just can't get into their heads properly, LOL. They're too smart! LOL, as an example, haha, of course they didn't actually get anything out of cornchip _

Anyways, just a head's up, I'm probably going to raid your Death Note fics after this 3 Haha, look foreward to it :D

Thank you again for the great story _ Keep writing, man! You're awesome-ness incarnate! :D

~Bexmar O
XJhoker chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Aww! I'm not very inspired! x3 but you deserve a review!

I loved the story, the way you described L's 'human-side' was amazing. I loved it TTwTT

I loved the details of the story too, you explained a lot that got it easier to imagine the situation

And well, my english sucks xD so that's all I can say

Take Care~
ElizaJean87 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
WOW.

. . .

I might need a blood transfusion after the massive nosebleed this one caused me. Seriously, this is possibly the hottest fic I've ever read. I think my brain has melted from smut overload. And the sticky sweet fluffy ending was perfect, just so you know!

You are a goddess and I am now off to read your other stories..or, maybe I'll do that tomorrow, since I think my capacity to recognize and understand words is gone for a while. Wow wow wow amazing story!
fouloldron chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This really works for me.

The cross-dressing, the characterisation, the writing style. All of it.

I want more! I'm going to have to download this just in case you ever do go mad and want to remove it and I might not be able to reread it!

Thank you so much for posting this!
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Normally, I don't like one-shots or stories where L becomes humilated because he's my favorite character, but I have to say I really enjoyed this. L cross-dressing is just so HOT! You really made the fangirl side of me come out, I was squealing and giggling the whole time.

And Light fucking the door, just absolute GENIUS!

This just made my day. Thank you!
ShyClown chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
hahaha nice oh but the poor door getting used by light just to be left for L having to watch them, I bet that door is pretty damn jealous lol :)
corriandar chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow! That was really good :)

I hope you write more XD

Especially more Death Note beacause I am a HUGE LightXL fan!

Keep up the good work _

x
TheGreatChickenbone chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I love this fanfiction very much.

I'm not much into cross-dressing, but it was hot and I loved the description throughtout the entire fic.
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
The soppy ending of flufiness was actually a nice way to end this story. Your writting is very descriptive and I enjoyed it. I love L and Light as a couple, they're so cute! Your stories fantastic, so even if someone flames it and takes away your flame virinigty, don't take any notice fo them, cause' I liked your story a lot! Thank-you for taking the time to write and upload this story!

XD HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer XD
dunnno chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
That was...an awesome lemon there. x_x;; So very descriptive and yummy. XD Good job lol I really liked the L cross dressing idea, and the Light humping the door idea. :OO
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
LOL "Real men...fuck door frames." XD OMG!

Have I told you that I love you? :P Cause your writing makes me wanna dance and giggle madly...which might make the parents a bit worried, then again-probably not all THAT worried (which makes me worried, that it wouldn't be that strange a sight...) err, right-I had a point...I think? :P Oh yeah, the point of that - you're fics are wicked! Who'd even think to flame?

I have never minded a little bit of cross dressing here and there, in fact I may have enjoyed such things with a friend (but I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I wont outright say that I have :P) anywayy, now that I may have disturbed someone out there, haha, thanks for the read.. I'm off to have a cold shower or a long walk, ;) keep it up!

Cheers darling,

Zilander Kat
bishieholic chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I read this back when it was called "The Pink and Black Amorist" and I approve of that dickery. "Lapse" (in judgement XD) works too.

I may be biased toward most well-written L and Light smut fics, but I really like this one. How you describe L's awkward way of showing his human emotions (crossdressing) is awesome, and so is Light's revelation about L not being a robot. And his door-fucking voyeuristic torment XD Oh god AND the smeared strawberry lip gloss. Continue to write smutty-hot humor, I command you!

Maybe you're not as satisfied as I am because you haven't written in 1st person POV much, and that makes it feel weird? I dunno, I haven't read any of your other fics, so I can't make any comparisons yet. But don't be too hard on yourself, and I'm very glad you posted this.
hplvr chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
omg that was really good! i was so suprised that such a long yaoi one shot could be so amazing! omg that was awsome! keep up the good work!