Reviews for McGill
Larenars chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Really interesting story. I'm looking forward to more.
jumping-jo chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
I love this story I hope you haven't abandoned it, love how severus might be getting his happily ever after and that dark and light are working together to form a cohesive unit
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
This is an excellent story! I hope you write more soon. I want to know what happens next!
S'Fie chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Hi

I really love your story! It's full of plots and twists and turns, so different from the usual Harry-gets-rescued-from-evil-dumbledore-fic.
Thank you for sharing this with us, I hope you'll update soon!
AliceCullen3 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
LOVE IT!
FotoDi chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
This story is wonderful!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2014
I like this story! Carmus and Severus are a great couple. I look forward to reading more!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
This is an awesome story hope to see more soon
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
Luv it and can't wait 4 the next chapter!
ryencoke chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Really enjoying your original characters. Even the Seer who died...perhaps especially the Seer.

The way you have woven them into the story is great, I mean it is totally believable that they were with Severus and the Marauders. Very well done.

Another thing I wanted to comment on earlier was the whole bringing Andromeda into the story. Andromeda and her husband Ted just seem so under used and yet they are an established set of characters in the HP series. Plus, even though they are already established, we don't know much about them so that gives the fanfic authors pretty much free reign to make them into whatever they want them to be. So it is great that you are taking advantage of those "free" characters.

Keep up the great work, really enjoying the story.
ryencoke chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
great story, just re-reading it now due to the update.

You really should consider going back through the chapters and fixing up some of the mistakes.

Chapter 3 at one point says "I will you willingly" . Not sure if this is a mistake or not but if not then the meaning is unclear.

Chapter 4 "Yes, will be stand beside me?" Again pretty sure this is a mistake but if not then very unclear what is meant.

Please note this is not a nasty criticism, this is meant to be helpful. There are quite a few places that need to be mended or fixed up so that the story can flow smoother and your meaning can be understood. The story itself is wonderful and I am truly enjoying it. There are not nearly enough good stories where Harry is taken in by an Original Character.

I hope you continue the story, and update as often as you are able (although I know real life can get in the way of being able to do the fun stuff). Please do consider going back through your early chapters carefully and fixing up some of the odd or incorrect phrasing.

You should also know that despite the minor problems, I have eagerly recommended this on several of my fanfic groups as being a really good read and very enjoyable fic.
geetac chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
I enjoyed the chapters very much.
littlesprout chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
Great Chapter!

thanks for updating
Shadow Fey chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
More. please.
Fuyutaro son chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
Great story, i really enjoyed it. :D