Reviews for Lost and Found
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Aaargh, I'm so frustrated right now because THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN IN THWE EPISODE!

Damnit! Do they NEED to be possessed by demons or sirens to be able to TALK to each other? I just wanna lock them in a basement together sometimes, and not let them out until they've talked things through.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
You had me scared with this one...I truly thought Dean was going to up and leave. The brothers were getting so far apart...but then Sam started losing it and DEan heard and sqw the panic attac coming on. Thank goodness they were finally able to make eachh other understand what the other was feeling...they're finally on the road to being brothers again!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Thanks for your wonderful tag to such a rough episode we had to watch.

I've read different stories, but you focused on both brothers.

They both needed to say I'm sorry.

You had Dean apologize for his comments about Sam sleeping with monsters, (even though Dean is right about Ruby.)

I like how Dean still felt like a big brother for a moment as he worried about Sam's neck, but understandable that Dean wondered if Sam still wanted him around after his words during the fight.

So frustrating when the brothers don't talk to each other, so thanks for giving us some closure until the show decides too.

I love when Dean calls Sam, Sammy, so sweet that was the word Sam was waiting for Dean to say.

I'm not sure that Sam would have a panic attack, but Love to see a worried big brother Dean, so a great way to get the brothers to talk.

I like your theory why Sam is working with Ruby, because he can't forget the final moment when Dean died and he is just trying to save his big brother from that fate again.

Even though hell scares Dean, I think he would still do anything to save Sam, though that moment in "S and V" where Dean had the ax still bothers me.

Great ending as Dean and Sam agreed to be there for each other again, watch each others back, be brothers.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. You did an excellent job.
Medic04 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Awesome story. Wish this would be how it actually turn's out but we know that will never happen :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Loved the fic! i needed that! That ep was gutting, but i agree with you, i think the meaning behind Sam's harsh words was that he didn't want Dean getting killed, now if only they could work through it on the show!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Loved this! you're awesome
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Awesome story!

Finally someone saw this episode the way I did! How Sam's mean words have hurt Dean so much, how selfish he can be sometimes!

I also really like your explication for those same words, it make sense a little now...
Darkest Water chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
this was very well written,

great job :)
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great story.

Rellay cute.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
excellent story! And boy, do I wish that this whole thing will end the way you have written, but I think it is going to be a long, hard road!
Brenny chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was awesome, exactly what i needed after the last episode! Thank you!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh yes!

Can we turn that story into an episode or part of an episode please? It was great!

I hate seeing the guys at odds with each other because we all know what they mean to each other so I hope we get a good scene when they finally get their asses in gear and make up!

Your story would make a great scene!

Good job!
Iuliana chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I hated the ending for "SEX AND VIOLENCE" so I read alot of tags in hopes that one would bring me the end I want. This was by far the beast. Everything was perfect and i loved Sam's answer for what he had said to Dean. Wish some of this would actually happen on the show but since that won't happen I'm so glad fan fiction exists.

hugs
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You did a good job! And though there have been many people writing a tag to this episode I think you did a really good job bringing up what SHOULD have been said at the end! Great job
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/7/2009