Reviews for Knob of the Turner
adriana.schroor chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
I like this story, could you update please
lovemya2000 chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
Canon Pairings.I Used To Like Dramione But Draco Is A Horrible Racist Who Even Canon Wise Never Stopped Being A Bigot Even At The Only Thing He Cared About Was His Family Not The Murders Of Innocent People He Still Veiwed As Inferior Even Though Hermione Kicked His But School Wise The Entire To Mention The Numerous Half Bloods More Powerful Than Though He Couldn't Kill He Sure Didn't Mind It Going On Just As Long As It Wasn't In His Chapter
Winged-Ashes chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
Great story I like it.
Lumosify chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Wow really good so far! I'm a huge R/H fan, and while I know you like Draco/Hermione, Ron and Hermione aren't even a huge part of this story, so it wouldn't matter anyways. :)

UPDATE SOON!

Lumosify
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
This is very good, I hope you continue it sometime. I'd love to see James' reaction to his 'arch nemesis' being his son!
Kiki1770 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Great story loved it really, but what the hell? "If he couldn't protect both his parents he'd at least protect his mother" that's just cruel. Harry would never think like that. I don't really understand why it became such a fad in this fandom to make James out to be an arrogant prick ALL the time. Or why Harry never gets along with his father or Sirius when he goes to the past, and he somehow manages to befriend Remus and defend Snape here and there. I get the logic of it all, really I do, but if I were in Harry's situation I think I'd care more about wanting to know my father. That's the nice thing about these time travel stories. Harry gets to meet his parents. But funnily enough, the focus of the story is never his parents but always Remus, Snape, and sometimes Sirius. Mostly, Remus.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
Niether, replace The Host with Hitchers. It's a better book with similar concept that's all about moving on from personal tragedy. Replace twilight with any other vampire book. Even the good awful sequel to Dracula was better. Aside from that Im finding this to be one of the time travel Fics I've ever read, hope to see more in the future.
Nuna rules chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
The host
me chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
amazeballs i want more soon !
Hppjoforeva chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Harry potter and percy jackson are my faves. My dad introduced me to both series and i owe him so much for that. If my dad recommendes a book, you better read it. Bye!
Hpobsessed chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Hermione of course! I'm kinda a mix of harry and hermione in looks, hence me having green eyes, glasses and some what bushy brown hair. But in personality i'm more hermione. I love books and i don't mean to brag but people say i'm really smart. Im so good at spelling, one of the boys in my class calls me the human dictionary, not in a bully way, more nick name. Im obsessed by harry potter hence my name. I have posters all around my room. Wow... That felt good. Not many people in my class like harry potter for some unknown reaason, so i dont get to talk about it much. Bye!
x chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
sadly, your story is quite unfinished too, and it's been a while...
Oceanwriter3 chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
I need more! Please update!
Empty Thoughts chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
I was thinking about the whole pink thing, and if someone dressed up in a really bright, obnoxious neon pink, a Death Eater might not kill them. Why? Because either a) it might blind them, or b) they would be afraid killing you would tarnish their reputation since you're so pathetically pink. (That's my lame attempt at making a joke. Ha... Ha.)

I love the story so far! I hope you update soon.
Wynd12 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013