Reviews for My Telepathic Friend
BadGrad chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was the best Pam POV I've ever read! Thanks for posting!
Lileth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
i love your pam
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awww I missed reading this earlier, so nice to know the background to the blue dress and sweet that Eric texted an apology of sorts!
catliketread chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Omg, i love this story. Pam's my favorite character (after Eric of course!). I'ts nice to get something in her pov.

ExclusivelyErics
SNG10 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Loved seeing Pam's perspective!
Xade chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved it. It had a good feel of the books which is the only thing that matters in all this True Blood ugliness.
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Pam is just so awesome.
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You write Pam very well. I really like her dry tone and acerbic wit. She is just about my favorite character on True Blood and I can "see" Kristen Bauer Van Statten's face as I read your words.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Love. Love love love. God, I love Pam, and you absolutely nailed her. I love Pam's love for Sookie. And how she freaks out a little bit when her fondness for Sookie creeps up on her. I also thoroughly enjoyed this, "She has really great breasts… But I realized I was making her uncomfortable by staring at them in the mirror reflection with my fangs down a bit, so I tried to focus on how the dress looked as I zipped it up." Oh, insert my howling laughter here.

Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You *get* how to write Pam, and I love you for it.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ah, Pamela... How I adore her ) Sookie, Sookie, Sookie... Always and forever conflicted over her emotions...
Skuggi chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I get the feeling I am going to thoroughly enjoy all of your Pam pov's :)
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Great.
netherfield2000 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Liked it a lot, but when in the Sookie-verse does his take place?
Studiokmt chapter 1 . 2/14/2010