Reviews for Adbertos
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Awww... there's no more! Pleeeaassee keep writing, it's really good!
chanichka chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Are you not going to finish?
chickenonaraft chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Ohmygoodness. This is wonderfully written and I love how you portray Anna and Kratos. You should definitely continue writing this fanfiction. ( Pretty please. )
andy chapter 13 . 12/27/2011
this is really good. please update soon :)
AnnaNozomashi chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
This is a very nice story, and I would love you to write more of it.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Wow...two already? Yay! This just made me VERY happy!

Ah, Yuan. You can never tell what he is going to do. And I like how you brought him in the story. But as a good guy...well, we will just have to see.

So does this mean you have another chapter coming soon, too? :) Because I am VERY excited to see what happens next!
everyday-deeds chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I absolutely love you for giving me the image of Yuan with a cup of tea. Don't even ask me why, I get strange pleasure in things- but I absolutely love that picture of him adding milk and sugar to this little cup with Kratos glaring at him. And no, I don't know what's the matter with me. But for some reason that made me grin.
Emil Lime chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
It made me super happy to see this update shortly after I finished the other 12 chapters! Great chapter! And I do agree, there are very few pictures of what Anna wheres (the best images coming from the comic but that still doesn't help much). Either way, I'm excited to see where this goes! They're off on the road again, and this time to Hakonisea peak! Will Yuan follow suit or ignore it? Will Kvar find them? Will Kratos and Anna ever figure out they love eachother? Can't wait for the answers to those questions!

-Emil Lime
Emil Lime chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I just got through the 12 chapter and I can't wait for you to update! I was meaning to post a review on each chapter but you're story is so good, I'd finish a chapter and then get half way through the other one before I remembered I was going to review. Then I'm like "No biggy, right?" Wrong. So, I'll just have to put everything into one giant review, ja?

First off! I FREAKING LOVE HOW YOU'VE CAPTURED KRATOS AND ANNA! You write Kratos so well. I don't think he's ever out of character and I find that you've captured his internal discord on what he should do about Anna perfectly. You've made him come off as harsh, which is how people take him in the game so that's good. You even had me want to bitch-slap him after Luin was destroyed and Anna was wanting to at least mourn for the people who lost their lives and Kratos was all like "It's a waste of time we need to get moving and blah, blah, blah more mean stuff". So he's very in character. Anna is also really well written. I like that you've kept her from being annoying and a mary-sue. I like that she has an attitude but it isn't overwhelming. You've got her almost the exact same as I thought she would be, so that's always a plus as well. She's not over abrasive which make's her very likable and I even feel sorry for her! I find that many people, when they write original characters or characters that don't appear in games/movies/anime/ext, they tend to make them really cliche, which is the exact opposite case with you!

You're story, secondly, is very believable. The only issue I have is trying to map out what they're doing according to the map. It might just be me, but some of the directions and the destinations they ended up at seem off but other than that the story is very good and very well written and planned out. I know it's the typical plot for a Kranna story such as this, but you've really captured it and made it original, adding your own spin and take to it.

Thirdly, you really have captured the romantic relationship of Anna and Kratos well. I like that you didn't do the cliched "love at first sight" thing and that, at the beginning, Anna wasn't even sure she could trust Kratos. Hell, she wasn't even sure she liked him all that much and still, it seems, she's fighting with that a little. Kratos, on the other hand, seems to have a very big issue with Anna and I loved reading the constant back and forth with their personalities! I do love that she's very stubborn (but not overly so that it's annoying...sorry I keep bringing that up. It's just I hate when people create annoying characters...especially when it's with someone like Anna) and that Kratos' temper manages to run rather low with her at times. Their relationship is great and you're building up the tension between the two nicely! I can't wait until they kiss! (As I'm sure many other people are also excited for that).

The only other issue I've found is the occassional misspellings of words (which I don't blame you for that since proof-reading can be a bitch to do and once the damn thing is typed the last thing you want to do is go though it again) and there are some missing commas. They're frequently missing, so my guess is you aren't aware they're suppose to be there, which is fine. I'm a grammar nazi so usually that stuff bothers me and I can't keep reading a story that has those issues, but yours is so good I have to keep reading it even though those errors are in place! So, take that as proof your story is excellent!

Lastly, I can't wait for an update and I hope you get it out soon! I really want to know what's going on with Kratos and his whole "I can sleep" thing as well as Yuan! SO UPDATE SOON!

-Emil Lime

Little Gamer Fool chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Nice chapter, can't wait for more! D
Animefan111 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
hooray! for the next chapter out! x3

I am glad to see a little tiny kratosxanna moment! I mean anna is certainly wondering more and more about kratos slowly! which is what I like about KratosxAnna! ppl make stories of them falling for each other slowly and you get to see how they react towards each other hehe makes me grin like crazy xP

ack anyways! I also like the little moment of happiness these two have hehe! 3

oh dear the ending with yuan quite curious how it will be hahaha anyhoo keep up the good work! .

everyday-deeds chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
So Yuan shows up... and he's always a loose cannon, so that'll be interesting to say the least.

As a side note, the lantern scene made me think of 'Tangled' :)
Animefan111 chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
oh plz do continue! haha I hope there will be more kratosxanna fanfics out there thats good like this one!

I like how this story is as well! quite curious to see what happen to maribelle for anna to say she killed her!

and I absolutely like how kratos is in this story no one messes with the coolest character ever! seriously! hes such a badass xD

haha anyways I hope you continue whenever you do ill be watching x3

Ryuu no Kami chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Have I not reviewed for this story? Hmm, I think I shall do so now.

So this would be my second time reading this, and I love it! I absolutely LOVE the differences in personalities between Kratos and Anna. It makes it extremely hard to believe they end up together! Ahhh, but so much better, too!

Exceptionally written as well. Every chapter I am amazed at the detail, at the choice of wording. And now, it makes me extremely sad that there is not more for me to read. Especially after an ending like this!

Keep up the awesome work. I am anxiously awaiting a new chapter!
everyday-deeds chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
I really like this story. It has a different feel than most of the Krannas I've read- something about the way you write is rather tranquil, even though so much is happening. I like the way you're telling it, is what I'm trying to say. And I hope you're able to keep going with it! It really is good, I loved reading it. The only mistake I saw in this chapter was "ascent" when I think you meant "assent", but no big deal. Good luck with everything!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »