Reviews for A Mere Saturnine Reverie
Ocein chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Cool twist! I really liked this story. It was different and charming in its own spooky way :) Do you have anything else planned? It's going to be awhile...
LoyalistEternal chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
"“I’ve got you, now,” he murmured softly."

OMG. This is the one-line summery to Walter and Peter's crazy relationship.

And this fic gets my vote for my favourite Fringe "horror" fic ever. EVAR.

LoyalistEternal chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
"The mouth, dear god, I’m going to die. Peter." This is so perfect. Of course Walter's mind would be divided between being eaten, death, and his son. Just perfect.

Also, holy balls. You really had me going there! When I got to Walter opening his eyes, his body's reality syncing with his mind's fantasy, I did a double take. I love the twists and turns you've made in this story.

LoyalistEternal chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
There is something so fundamentally right about Walter saying, "Hey, shinybadge," in that LA accent. I dunno, I think Walter's mind works so fast and in so many different directions that people think he's crazy for what he says, but in reality, it does make sense in a weird way.

Also, I was thinking, this fic could also be classified as Southern Gothic, a genre that I adore.

"Lake Pontchartrain- everything the water can be."

Oh, how deliciously eerie! :D

angeliliez chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
CLASSIC MOMENT, I love it:

"“Walter, stay here!” Peter commanded quickly, throwing off his own shirt and starting after her, “Damn fool woman…”"
crazylittleelf chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Wow.

This was fantastic. You wrote Walter so well, so in-character, I could hear his voice all throughout the story. And the story! Excellent twist to it. Loved this.
Emdeme chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
ah, cliffhanger! ;) such an awesome story so far! i love how all this is happening to them when they aren't necessarily on a case. it makes it a whole lot more interesting. anyways, please update soon and keep up the great work! p.s. are there going to be any other povs or is it just from Walter? just curious ;)
Ocein chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Fantastic job, really. I really enjoy your stories because there are undertones of the X-Files. You do what I sort of wish Fringe would do and that's expand on the story lines and LOCATION. I love how your fics are always out of state and such. I hope you continue :)
angeliliez chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
more please!
crazylittleelf chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
This is great! Can't wait for more.
tocks chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Ahh. What's out there! I hope you're a fast updater because I'm already hooked on this!
tocks chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ohh. I like this. You have a very easy to follow writing style, something that makes stories much more enjoyable to me. I know it's often said about Fringe but... this case reads like an X-File! Plus, I love road trips. And look there's another chapter, yay. I just hope P and O aren't really dead!
Xeen Cyr chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
i love it! it's like a good detective movie, Walter would say, but with a film noir twist.

please do continue...
Larissa chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
ohh! This is gripping, can't wait to see where you're taking this! looking forward to the next installment. )
LoyalistEternal chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

I want this to be a four hour special episode, no joke.