Reviews for Saving Edward
Anonymous chapter 52 . 7/25
This story is amazing! I literally spent 12 hours nonstop reading the whole thing :)
EVK70 chapter 52 . 5/2
Cullen Strong chapter 3 . 4/24
ahh she's here! I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Cullen Strong chapter 1 . 4/24
Great start! I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
I-need-a-good-name-HELP chapter 52 . 11/8/2015
Loved the story! I stayed up till 3 in the morn. to finish!
Reader's Note chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
It's really awesome, actually. I feel like I can connect with Edward right now! It means a lot. Though it's not exact what I am doing or have been gone through...I perfectly understand what he is feeling right now.
Thanks for writing this!
Steph A15 chapter 52 . 3/3/2015
I loved this story and I'm glad there is a sequel :)
Steph A15 chapter 48 . 3/3/2015
Your hard work paid off this chapter was amazing it was really sad and it made me tear up but it was one of the best chapters in the story and I absolutely loved it :)
Steph A15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I really like the being to this story I like how you are talking about a male being anorexic and having an eating disorder a lot of people think it's only girls do I'm glad you ate existing people on this subject. I can't wait to read the rest of the story :)
DeanBlaire chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I really like how you portray this Bella, I feel like she could do a lot of good in Edward's life. I'm am worried about the family's reaction to her presence on Ed's life though... Also, good job on Emmett and the family. It seems very realistic!
Cramos28 chapter 52 . 6/23/2014
I really enjoyed this story... Some parts were hard to read with the self harm and hoe helpless Edward felt but it was a great story and it was written well...
1 grandma chapter 52 . 1/10/2014
Love it! Will read Alive Again next
soton chapter 48 . 10/27/2013
Had to stop to wipe my eyes so that I could continue reading... such an emotional chapter!
soton chapter 47 . 10/27/2013
To be honest Edward seems to be taking the news much better than I expected.
soton chapter 45 . 10/27/2013