Reviews for Gods and Heroes
supereman chapter 43 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story a lot, you did a wonderful job!
supereman chapter 42 . 11/8/2014
It's nice seeing Clark finally get to meet his daughter.
supereman chapter 41 . 11/7/2014
Chara here we come, but before that maybe a little bit of fun in the shower.
supereman chapter 40 . 11/6/2014
Diana at the end there was rather funny: "a gallon, no make it two." It would appear that Diana and Kal have been having a little too much fun together.
supereman chapter 39 . 11/6/2014
Wow, what a dream Diana had and now she doesn't want to have sex anymore. I'm not sure how Kal is going to handle that.
supereman chapter 38 . 11/5/2014
So this is what Aphrodite was trying to tell Clark at the party. It's still kind of screwed up though that she's keeping the child existence away from him, even if the intent is good.
supereman chapter 37 . 11/4/2014
The part with Maxima saying " I will return" and Bruce's reaction was pretty fun! Wally seemed to be the only person sad to see her go.
supereman chapter 36 . 11/3/2014
What a beautiful chapter this was! After all the drama these two went through together and separately, they were finally able to overcome and be together at last.
supereman chapter 35 . 11/1/2014
What a great chapter! Clark got to settle things once and for all with Aphrodite and Maxima, but it seemed like he didn't have the strength at the moment to deal with the anger of Diana, especially after everything that's happen earlier.
supereman chapter 34 . 10/31/2014
It looked like a triple threat battle was about to begin until Clark Kent stopped it. I almost thought he was going to say "stop, in the name of love!"
supereman chapter 33 . 10/31/2014
A party and apparently some drama if Aphrodite's going to be involved.
supereman chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
What plans does Aphrodite have up her sleeve's next?
supereman chapter 31 . 10/29/2014
What a chapter! I wonder though, if Aphrodite was really lying about being pregnant this whole time or did she just say that in order to protect herself from Ares.
supereman chapter 30 . 10/27/2014
"I think the party's over" is one hell understatement by Wally! Damn, I suppose every things come to the forefront now!
supereman chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
I wonder now if Kal has finally gotten it through to Maxima and I can't wait to see what happens with Diana.