Reviews for Life Goes On
MssCassandra chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
That made me sad... It was really good but sad... Can you write another one... Please... Pretty please... *sigh* I'm begging now...
Zylia16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I wish there's a sequel!
Moonpuzzle chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Lol

That was entertaining. A very good sequel and ending to the silliness of life.
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
awe i didnt want it to end but i wasnt as sad as i would have been if kanda died of old age because now they can go to the next life together and knada doesnt have to live his entire human life without allen actually there even if he can see him and touch him. after all he did jump in front of a car to save allen even though he was a ghost and it couldnt hurt him and everyone thought it was suicide and i feel worse for the people who were close to the person who died more than the person cuz it causes more guilt and depression for the people forced to live without the person who died...sorry im a very confusing person but i also beleive in reincarnation so maybe in my next life i will turn out as a understandable person.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
the sequel is as sad as the first OS. but still OK.
Sweet Snow2 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Thanks for this! It ties of the lines that my was thinking of "what happened next" Yeah..with kanda dying it is kinda rushed..but hey I got my lucky I"M ALL GOOD XDD So thanks so much! - -gives you a cookie-
MiniBloodyMurder chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
aw so short , but it was great [ i sound like tony the tiger ew], and did tyki ever find lavi i hope so

OvO

~MiniBloodyMurder
Reineh chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw~! This is definitely going to my favorites 8'D

It was such a lovely read and I loved the conversations between Kanda and Allen. It's just too cute and it makes me want to squeal out loud and freak out the people that are around me XD

It would have been nice if there was a little more but I also liked the ending for this the way it is as well. Thank you for writing~!
Allen-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
kya! I love it! looking forward to the next one! kya! your stories are fabulous! Im totally in love with them~