Reviews for Beautiful Immorality
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I KNEW I reconised it!

The two main fantasy series I love are the Faerie Path and Wicked Lovely, though the concepts are very different, in the Faerie Path, Faerie is a beautiful, magical realm... and in Wicked Lovely, the base concept portrays the Faerie court in a darker light, with the greatest source of mystery being the court itself. Though neither series is more entertaining than the other, and both can quite easily kick Twilight and them sparkly vampy-wannabes in the arse.
XxSugarMinuetxX chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Wow!You've got me completely hoooked!~~~~Extremely GLAD that i've stumbled upon this story!It's suuchhh a well written piece!The characters,descriptions,the title of your Story~~Love it!All Awesome!Im suppose to be finishing off my eng essay right now..yea...But that CAN wait~~~BECAUSE this STOry is GREAT!XD
teenagewitch94 chapter 9 . 5/7/2010
Congrats on the nomination! You deserve it :) Looking forward to the next chapter. xo
TheBookAddict chapter 8 . 4/16/2010
Aww! D I love love loved it! (Definitely worth the wait, D)
Wyngana chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Ngaw... That was so cute...

I've read the whole story, up till this chapter and I'm loving every bit of it.

Update soon!
Admerxin13 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
YES! Worth the wait, but can you please hurry to update? I can't wait! (Hey! that rymed! LOL)
teenagewitch94 chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Again, I really like this story. Good update.

"I've happened to like this town for the whole week and a half that I've been here" haha that made me laugh.

I like the part of Keenan's POV. I can't wait for her to start to see the fey.

Update soon! xoxo tw94
teenagewitch94 chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Wow. Just wow. This story is so fabulous that you forget it's fanfiction and not part of the book. You have done such a good job with Donia's and Keenan's characters, they're perfect!

One thing that I would recommend is having Donia believe Liseli, but Anita be skeptical and try to convince her that Liseli is too crazy and the cercumstances are to sketchy to believe. Whatever you choose to do will be amazing, though, so don't worry about doing that if it's not what you had in mind.

Please, please, please update soon. Excellent job, again!

xoxo ~tw94
Admerxin13 chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
oh... more twists!yayz! can't wait for the next chappie!
mianafirefly chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
You shouldn't apologize since it was as amazing as always.

Loie, your writing skills are seriously amazing.

I love them so, so, so very much.

And this story.

And Keenan.

God, do I love Keenan.

You need to update soon, please?

I might die if not.

I hope Life's going well and so is college.

Loved this again.

TheBookAddict chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
It was really short but at least it was good there are some stories where it takes forever to update and when it does the chapter is short, awful and disapointing. Anyways, hope the next one doesn't take so long D
done.sorry chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Hurrah! I was just wondering where I was going to get my Wicked Lovely fix, and lo and behold you posted.

I love the interaction between Liseli and Keenan, his temper combined with his belief that Don truly is The One (though sadly she is not). I also like that Liseli underestimates Donia a bit. This is one of those stories where knowing the outcome just makes it that much better.
mianafirefly chapter 6 . 10/17/2009

I'm glad. (; And it really is no big deal that we had to wait. You cannot ever rush perfection, and besides, it's your thing. You choose to do what you want & I am super happy that you chose to continue & update!

This made my heart sing out of joy, you have no idea. I log in my Thunderbird and get an alert e-mail. I was scared that you say you're over with it, but when I saw this new chapter I screamed!

So, to review this chapter:

It was as amazing and awesome as always. [A lot of as, isn't it? ;D]

So, whatever.

Liseli literally gave me the creeps, she really seems scary. But no, no, no. DON'T MAKE DON BELIEVE HER. [That much at first]

Have her and Anita thinking Liseli is just bitter? Puh-lease? -Puppy eyes-

But whatever you have up your sleeve is probably 273296302730 times better, anyways. ;]

So, Have I ever told you much I adore Keenan?

I guess I have, -giggles-

Oh, please, please continue soon.

And Loie, I hope College's going just fine.

TheBookAddict chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Wow, I love your descriptions. (The delay has already been forgotten but try not to take to long in the future. I understand though, I updated recently after a MONTH of not even going ON fanfiction. Lol.) I love this story, its awesome! D
done.sorry chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Wow. I loved this chapter. Liseli's anger is just so present, and I can only imagine how irritated she must be at still having to do this job after however long.

Donia has a nice mix of doubting Liseli's warning, and wariness because of it. Can't wait to see what she'll do next.