Reviews for Of Human Bondage
TheHufflepuffLannister chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Hahahahaahahha what?! This is fantastic!
Love love love this!
_
Maj Min Qui chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Funniest fanfic ever. haha :)
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Well, I believe, that covered most of all the cliches. Missing is the mention of an enslavement ritual and of someone deliberately enslaving someone without any kind of permission. Not that the story needs any more couples to be hilarious. And at least it's sort of happily ever after.
Lady Tsuru27 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
HA! Brilliant! I can't stop laughing, and I think I'm going to wake up the entire house at this rate... I loved literally every line of this! So true, so true... I do love slavery fanfiction, but just because I love it doesn't mean I can't laugh at it too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
wow awesome for snarry! ive always loved that couple! kinda creepy with everyone else but overall it was pretty good! keep it up!
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wow :p Soo sarcastic XD hehe :p Love it
minipli chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
it is just brilliant! wonderful storyline and so fucking true :D
i laught so hard poor harry! but a happy end :D
would love a second chapter
GryffinPuffGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Omg, that was hilarious! No, really, it was amazing; I really wasn't expecting it and loved every bit! Your accuracy was astounding - well done you! :) x
TheBigCats chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Loved it. Oh gosh it was hilarious ...soo true tho
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
haha, funny story! That was great!
TheCatsTales chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant XD
PhilosopherMisticismRaven chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This was just very funny...

Oh, god, great job.

I love Severus, and especially as the submissive... I just think he deserves to be love and someone whom protect him against anything.

Well, sorry for my english if it is too bad, but I needed to tell you that I really enjoyed this one-shot, jajaja.

Take care n.n maw!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Greatest Crackfic I've read so far!
Anonymous Ace chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I just LOVE how you poke fun at all the bizarre pairings, plot devices and general fanfiction phenomena that the internet is overrun with (and probably other places too, more likely than not). I still can't stop laughing, and I totally agree. Looking forward to seeing more of your work soon.
Norven chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Fics like that are the most difficult to comment on. Because, really, what is there to say? "I was rolling on the floor, laughing"? *supresses sudden gag reflex* Nevertheless, I was)

By the way, I always wondered whether this thing with "magic" prostate was a real thing. No gays around to enlighten me, you see. So, you can be proud of yourself - you've managed to kill two birds with one stone: write a hilarious story and conduct a campaign against illiteracy)))