Reviews for In His Hands
yellow-craion chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
I like it how you got inside Deans head. Nicely done :)
MidgeVS5 chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
For your first multi chapter story this was excellent. Good enough that I want to go back and read it again.

I loved that you managed to keep to Dean's point of view throughout. I loved the flashbacks and Sam's gentle way of filling in the gaps. I loved that Dean was able to acknowledge even if silently to himself that Sam knows him better than he knows himself and that he needs him on all levels.

Well done on a great story. But what did happen to Furze and Jed? Why did Furze come after Dean at the motel? Is there a follow up story somewhere?
gr8read chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
Very good story. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
EmmelleN chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
Really enjoyed your story. Will be reading more.
kirallie chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
Poor Dean!
drkstormynite chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Well done, nicely written.

I enjoyed this one a lot.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
suzijacuzi chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Good tight story and plot. I enjoyed it!
marinawings chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
what an awesome story! i think you totally nailed the characters of the winchester brothers, and i love the fact that i could hear dean's voice in my mind as i read. excellent! i also loved the brotherly love and the angst and all that good stuff. i would totally hug dean. :) anyways, great story, and with room for a sequel. i would read one.
Sue Pokorny chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
Really nicely done. I liked the intriguing way you led us down the path by pulling Dean's memories. It added to the drama to let us see everything through his eyes and made the emotion so much more palpable. Very good job!

Sue
masondixon chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
A sad ending (but we kind of knew that from the beginning) but it still seemed to end rather with a sharp edge rather than a smooth one. I enjoyed it and I thank you for writing it.
marinawings chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
wow! i think you did a great job with this chapter! it was very intense. i swear i read every word, which is odd for me. i'm something of a skimmer. i think you put this piece together very well. dean's voice is still so dean's voice, and the references to sam's research were very sam. nice! i definitely look forward to more!
masondixon chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Having been kicked in the head by a horse I know the pain you feel AFTER you wake up. It is incredibly nauseating and blinding and something you never forget. This was a good chapter. It moved fast and kept flowing throughout. I look forward to chapter 8. Thank You.
drkstormynite chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Wow. Great chapter. Poor Dean. Ouchies.

Can't wait to see what's next!

Poor Dean!

*going to look for the band aids*
drkstormynite chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Poor Dean.

Wanna hug that poor boy.

This is a very interesting story.

Can't wait to read what's next.

Thanks.
DeanBean chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
This is an amazing story

I can't believe I haven't seen it before now

I wonder what happened to Dean and Millie?

Can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can