Reviews for Coffee House
NatalieLynn chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
Wow! It has been a while since you updated this one. I had kind of thought maybe you'd given up on it, but I'm glad to see that's not the case. I'm worried now that Edward and Tanya will get there and walk in on Jasper doing some major damage to himself. I wish he would have made that promise to Bella about throwing the dame thing away in the last chapter, then I might not be so worried about Jasper.
k3ll3nlutzl0v3r chapter 11 . 5/10/2010
WOOT! I personally love your story. i almost fell out of my chair wheni saw you updated again so THANK YOU! This is the only story i've ever seen Edward act like this and i posotivly love. And bella being insane just adds to the things i love. I hope you update before next year!

-k3ll3nlutzl0v3r-
genuinef250 chapter 11 . 5/5/2010
oh ... lol .. he will go tosee if she wrote HIS name...LOL.. well i guess its not really a funny situation...
bamagal110 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
This story is so good and messed up at the same time it is cool. So Edward is ga ga over her and she is with Jasper how is that gonna play out if she leaves Jasper he will hurt himself unless is this where Alice comes in to save him and he leaves Bella? I can't wait
cantbewithoutedward chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
loved it
Rain4915 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
It's been such a long time. I can barely remember the last chapter but it's good. I don't really know - the last part, it was supposed to be sarcastic? That's how it came across to me. I'm looking forward to the next chapter - I need to see the Bella x Edward interaction after everything.
kitten007 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
dang this went up fast.

xx
you already know i love it. :)
Lynsey chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
Every time I read one of your stories, I fall in love. I love your rendition of Jasper; he's amazing.

Keep up the good work! :D
JstDani chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
to quote macdonalds.. im lovin it! hehe..

Its very real n very confronting but your doin an excellent job of conveying the emotions and thoughts running through them..

Great work hun.. :D
alpacacat0401 chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Ooh! love the drama!
Dinosaur Pixie chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
I love this story. It's just so good. :] I love the depth to it and the fact that I could see it all happening
Rain4915 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
DOTS!

I just had to say dots! Congrats! It's an awesome story. I will vote tomorrow, right now I need to get back to City of Bones. Great update. Very cute. I was starting to think that we were going have to wait until September for an update.
Into.Your.Arms chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
love it, as always

keep going :) i get excited when my email inbox tells me theres been an update :p

x
09xuereba chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
is it sick i crave that life.
kitten007 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009