Reviews for Coffee House
cantbewithoutedward chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
loved it
nikkie3219 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
i was wondering if Jazz was scarred, i didnt expected it to be like that tho. good chapter, cant wait for more. & ill have to stop by to vote! thanks! :)
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
i love it but cant wait til bella and edward get together lol update when possible i am moving thursday and hope u win coffee house is a awesome story
mrivera85 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
such an awesome story. thanks for the words.
sonya bramble chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
please update soon!
09xuereba chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
good update soon
dianitha.cullen chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
i loved it, im supposed to be doing hw but i rather read this, please update soon, iwant to know what will jasper think!
Rain4915 chapter 9 . 5/21/2009
Damn and I wanted Edward to save her. I'm such a horrid person reading this before school when I'm supposed to be studying. I liked it a lot.
cantbewithoutedward chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
loved it really good
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 9 . 5/20/2009
intense but bella knows she has feeling for edward she needs to let jasper go and edward lovews her and they needs to stop fighting it update soon btw
dontusethisaccount chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
i'm completely drawn in by his story!

loves it!
drkvctry chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
oh my god

I am speechless

this is a terrible tragedy!
courtney-catastrophe chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Wow. This really shocked me. I'm almost in tears. :( I read most of her stuff recently, I was almost mad because it hadn't been updated any sooner... now I feel guilty. :(

Wow.
ThySarah chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Oh my god.. I read about this last night.

I couldn't believe it. Such a fucking horrible thing. Her stories were and still and always will be amazing. Why do bad things happen to the innocent?

I pray for her friends and family, hope that they will be able to cope.

I fucking hate drunk drivers. I hope people will one day smarten up about it.

xox Stephanie, may you rest well. You will never be forgotten
pavlovsbell11 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
Oh my god.. It's so weird that it's possible to not know someone at all, but still be incredibly sad because of their death, because you somehow just FEEL that they were good people. Honestly, I don't even know what to say, other than, yes, it's really unfair. The stories I've read by her hand were great, somehow she really made every story typically hers, she put so much thought into every one of them.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »