Reviews for Coffee House
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 8 . 5/10/2009
omg i hope its not true as well and i will read her work its she on your authors favorites if so i will be able to read her work faster lol
courtney-catastrophe chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
I love it.

The intensity between the two of them. Love it.

And the story. 3

Update soon, please.
Into.Your.Arms chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
brilliant, as alway

please keep going

i love the fresh new take on the relationship
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
omg deep and wow and cant wait until the next chapter
Rain4915 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Die for you is a good song. He has to come back. He'll come back, right?

Good chapter, there was this part where I really thought Jasper was going to show up but it's not over...
kitten007 chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
seriously, I blush at your compliments.

And really, i LOVE beta-ing. so much. i get immense satisfaction out of helping improve things. I've told you this already. and wonderful chapter. oh the drama. the emotions. (yes, i'm being ridiculous and have done way too much studying this week.)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
WHOA HOLY HELL!

That was intense shit RIGHT THERE

Oh my god! What will happen! :O

I cannot wait! :D
Lillie Cullen chapter 7 . 5/7/2009
Oh how sad.
queenboogie16 chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Oh my gosh this chapter was so intense! Bella was doing so well! Ugh does this mean she's gonna have to go back to therapy or whatever? Does this also mean that Jasper doesn't really help her as much as she thought he did?

Why would they even have that stuff anyways? I mean go on ahead and keep pain killers in the house even though you're recovering and may relapse! Or even better how about I just keep my blade out where my gf can get to it instead of locking it up! I know they had faith in each other and stuff but they're pretty fragile.

Also I'm lovin the jealousy between both Edward and Bella. I love reading about a jealous Bella. Hehehehe. Anyways plz update soon and keep up the good work! Umm is Alice gonna show up in this story?
courtney-catastrophe chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Whoa, crazy, but I'm intrigued. Haha.
courtney-catastrophe chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Whoa, intrigued am I.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
I just don't know about this story.. I stopped reading it a while ago, because I couldn't stand that Edward wanted Bella when Jasper needed her so much. I got your update and then read the last two chapters, the ones I'd missed and I have to say: I really like them. I always love it in a story when two characters have some sort of pull towards each other that they really can't ignore, but I just hate that Jasper is the one who will suffer for it. Gah. I don't know if I'll continue reading. It's a really good story, just maybe not for me.
drkvctry chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
holy hell!
ThySarah chapter 6 . 4/25/2009
Whoa. Nia, that was SUPER DUPER intense. No Bella! DON'T CUT AGAIN! YOU WERE DOING SO WEL

-Sobs!

what is going to happen next? :O

Can't wait!

Fantastico as usual :D
EllabittenbyCullen chapter 6 . 4/24/2009
now that was an intense ass chapter..i felt it as if i were her. i wonder how jasper is going to feel when he finds her like this..

love it want/need my fix..lol great chapter cant wait for more

xoxo ~ella bitten