Reviews for The Longest Night
Only1ToniD chapter 45 . 4/16/2011
I'd LOVE to know how it ends! I'm a huge fan of serials. Laurell K. Hamilton's Merry Gentry Series is an example of one that I sometimes have to wait a year between books for so I say finish it! If you need a reader, know that you've got me! I know having finally begun publish my first story, it can be hard, but I want to finish my first story. Just like I'd LOVE to finish reading yours. Happy writing!
polka dots are underestimated chapter 45 . 7/3/2010
This is awesome! Thanks for updating. I'm not sure who else still reads this, but I am one of those "devoted fans" to this story, so please keep updating. :) There really isn't enough words to describe HOW MUCH I love this, so at least you know one person is hanging on to every word and would probably die if you stop posting this. I mean, REALLY. You have Sexis, Clic AND Jarly! This couldn't get any better.

L
Osage chapter 45 . 7/2/2010
Hey,

Thanks for the update. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this thing concludes, especially on the Ric/Claudia angle. Good to see you're still writing. Keep it up!

-Osage
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 45 . 7/2/2010
glad to see you updated this piece. I for one am still interested in it and can't wait to read more
serendipity-smiles chapter 45 . 7/2/2010
Great job! Keep up the great work!

: )
CinnamonKiss chapter 45 . 7/2/2010
Great chapter! I usually read for the Jomax but I'm feeling the Lusam love today. I'm head over heels in love with this fic. PleasePleasePlease don't stop updating. Seriously, I'm begging
polka dots are underestimated chapter 44 . 4/20/2010
Wow, Sara, just wow. This is too amazing for words! I have never seen Jarly in their early, so I've never understood the hype about them but this story (and others you have written) made me go back and check them out. I am now an official Jarly fan.

As for the other pairings and characters, you write all of them so well, not giving any "special attention" to any one person. This makes me question why you are not in LA writing for GH.

Besides my new-found Jarly love, I am a big fan of Madine and Clic (God I miss Claudia). I really hope you don't lose interest in this story because it is just so good! You have such a way with words that I don't think Guza could ever come close to.

Lena
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 44 . 4/18/2010
OMG I am so happy you updated this again. Your ensamble pieces never stop making me smile.
Kathy0518 chapter 44 . 4/18/2010
an update awesome more soon
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 43 . 12/11/2009
another great update girl. Glad to see that the muse is still in good standing with this piece and everytime MiLu has a scene my mouth curls into a smile
Osage chapter 43 . 12/6/2009
Love it, can't wait to see what happens with Claudia's big plan. Keep it up.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 42 . 11/29/2009
again great chapter. Glad to see that you are sticking with the longest night.
Kathy0518 chapter 42 . 11/22/2009
I was like yay Johnny and Maxie

You know that I love Johnny and Georgie

together but Jomax has a very special place

in my heart since they actually have a shot at actually

happening :)

Great update

Hope u have a great Thanksgiving

Hugs

Kathy
Osage chapter 42 . 11/20/2009
Awesome chapter, but it feels a bit rushed. There was a lot of good dialogue, which is always gold in your stories, but descriptions/inner thoughts/detailed actions were left out. Take your time my friend, I'd rather wait for your complete and beautifully described chappies than a quicky, even if that quicky was still pretty good.

Cheers, can't wait for more!
Osage chapter 41 . 11/19/2009
Poor Jason, I feel like he's everybody's dog. Jace buddy you gotta start thinking and acting for yourself not for Sonny, Carly or Michael. Sheesh I've been yelling at my tv screen for years. Another good chapter, keep it up! :D