Reviews for After Her
FaithADunn chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Heartbreaking. Had to read this before delving into fault lines. I kept waiting for Ron to blink back tears so I could cry in sympathy. Somehow, him being immobilized proved to be even more emotionally wrenching.
psychopath convention chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I do love Ron's "dark side". Please continue!

Oh, and it's so Hermione to clean the flat before moving out!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Tres dark! Loved it, specially all the recurring thoughts like the shelves and the door, very good!

:D
billyvmom chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This would be the year that she conceived Rose? Are you sticking to canon? I guess you have me hooked and I now have to read the next to get my answers. Good job. I was surprised that he didn't tear up the flat in a rage though.
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So sad, yet so damn good! You rock! _
FornicatingDarren chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ya, so apparently I HAVE read everything...,but I'm not going to untill it stops raining. Because I would be really depressed, annnnd I'm not in the mood to be sad...But I'll visit this story soon :D
BookLuvr9802 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Please write more.I really like this. I love Faultlines and I didnt realizes you had this to go with it. Great first chapter.
AudreyJosette chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Okay, so I said I was sticking to fluff for the next couple of weeks, but then I saw this and I couldn't not read it, could I?.. Really well written, as always, I feel so sorry for Ron and a little bit for Hermione too, because after reading Faultlines I know what she was thinking too. Really they both just needed their heads banging together.. Anyway, good story, too angsty for me but it's my own fault for reading it. Hope you update Biscuits soon!
Anmylica chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I gotta say... Normally I'm not much of a Ron/Hermione shipper, but this is very real. Wy did she leave? What's going to happen next? I swear, you do need to continue this, even if it's only one more chapter.

~Anmylica
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I was so happy to stumble upon this. I loved "Faultlines" and I would absolutely love to see this continued on. I would like to know more of Ron's perspective, when Hermione had left him. It intrigues me to no end. :)
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I'm a few months late to the party on this one, but I really hope you continue, at least at some point! I love the part when Ron realized there was no dignity in love, and the stream of consciousness was very powerful. Nice job :)
Magdalaena chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I stareted reading Your FF from Faultlines last week and I am reading earlier fics. THis was good, but I really prefere to read more about their good times (AU 7th Year, first time, apartment) and of course a sequel to Faultline.
Yluhve chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
is there a next chapter?

i love it :)

please update soon :D
Cymbeliness chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is fantastic. I cannot WAIT to read more of your work!
Simply Shortstack chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I just found this story after checking your profile. I've read Faultlines twice now, and I loved it so much that I wanted to see what else you've posted on the site. I know it's been months since you began this story, but I'm really hoping that there will be more coming! Several times during Faultlines, I found myself wondering just what had gone on in Ron's mind during all of the events, so I'm excited and hoping there will be more to this story. Best of luck to you!