Reviews for Fallen Angel
i like this chap...
nice one hero...
i got lots of laugh
Primus2021 chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
should have kept Nikol alive it would have been interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Great Story.
MightyBommb chapter 69 . 6/24/2015
I can barely stand this relena, It pisses me off..
Firem78910 chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
well Heero it looks like the gundam love curse has gotten to you as well you're falling for luna
Reika18 chapter 84 . 10/13/2013
its an great story
sora555 chapter 84 . 6/27/2013
Really awesome crossover, really made heero seem like he never came from another universe, look forward to the sequel!
kaiirine chapter 84 . 6/8/2013
I enjoyed reading the entire thing...
though my eyebrows kept raising every time I read about relena cuz she's like totally OOC in this story..
Thanks for writing this though! it was a great read.. :)
reverse read chapter 84 . 6/6/2013
dam that was good. one of the best gundam crossovers ive read (maybe one of the best fanfics ive read). a little sad that reliegna ended up going of the deep end, though i can see 2 reasons why you went with it 1) i shows how obsessed reliegna can become over heero 2) i plain old gives you an opening for the sequal, which i look forward to starting tomorrow (latter this morning). actually the only reason i read this was because i wanted to see how things could work out between heero and luna, boy was it worth it. now im curious to see how their kids develop in a new world. i olny hope the sequal turns out just as good.
Tkip17 chapter 24 . 5/30/2013
Did stella died? I like her to be with shinn :D
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Awesome story.
Took me few days to read this.
bladewolfzic chapter 48 . 4/3/2013
ditto453 chapter 32 . 2/23/2013
Herero "What is wrong with me?" I say the curse of the gun dam pilot strikes again:-) Even the legendary pilots are not immune to hormones. Sorry Hetero.
GlaringEyes chapter 84 . 2/16/2013
This story was amazing! No wonder it's the best SeedxWing crossover!

It's amazing to see how many changes the addition of a skilled Gundam pilot like Heero could cause in the Seed plotline. And I'm glad you gave Dearka a lot more spotlight than in canon (in fact, the new stage you've set for Dearka was more believable than the canon, his relationship with Miriallia was just adorable).

One thing I can't help but notice is that Heero had no real adversary during the entire story. It was as if he alone could have ended the whole war. That made him look like a little too overpowered (call it even a bit Gary-sued). Somehow I expected to see Heero struggling to fight someone on (or above) his level, like Zechs and the Epyon (Part of me expected that the Lightining Count would have ended up in Seed universe too, unbeknown to Heero, and fought him there). Seriously, I got a feeling that Heero's battles were way too easy.

Now just one mystery remains: who's that mysterious man that contacted Izak to create coordinators? I wonder if he'll play a role in the sequel. Great work! Looking forward to read the sequel.
GlaringEyes chapter 82 . 2/16/2013
I found the Seed vs Wing ending more interesting (mainly due to the battles), however I found the Get Along ending more believable. Mainly because two key characters in Seed vs Wing displayed behaviors which I considered strongly OoC.

The first is, of course, Relena. I know you hate her (normally I don't like character bashing, but since I liked this story so much, I overlooked this one) and the plot needed a villain, so in a way it worked. Yet, no matter how broken-hearted she might be, I find it really unlikely she'd stoop so low to become like Azrael. If much, she'd assume a neutral position (not supporting people messing with genes, but not demanding their elimination either), just like in the alternative ending. Even if Heero didn't love her anymore, she'd still want him to be happy (after all, that's what a decent person would want for anyone they love).

The second is Izak. He might act like a racist jerk sometimes, but even he would perceive the risks of creating coordinators in a world unaware of them (after all, it happened in his own world). Considering that the Preventers had rescued him, given him a place to stay, fixed his Gundam and done everything possible to get him back home, I don't think he'd be such an ungrateful bastard to throw their so hard-earned peace away. Even more strange was the fact that Heero and the others just supported him, without giving him as much as a scolding for bringing war to another universe.

Therefore, since those two chracters were the main responsibles for the war, their reasons for all the Seed vs Wing deal felt a bit off in the end. Still, I liked that plot overall.