Reviews for The Last Doctor
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
So damn sad.
Bittersweet but perfect.
lilyrosa143 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gosh, I cried a little.
elloimthedoctor chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was so filled with feels... I haven't really thought about his death, but I hope he dies in peace and like in your story sees everyone he ever loved. Thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really hope that they do something similar when they reach the thirteenth doctor.
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I have to say that you tell stories very well. :)

Even though what you've suggested so far have been fairly short, I can tell you are a good writer. Your writing style is fun :)

I haven't seen the first episode. I've only seen the new ones, plus two of the old ones that my friends and I got from the library. I'm definitely interested in seeing the old ones sometime.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was terrific. It was absolutely beautiful. A truly fitting ending to the Doctor. Great work.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
:D. I like it! I entered the same competition, and I love, love, love it! Great work! You ended it nicely, and I really like that. Poor Doctor! :'( Tee hee. Anyway, great job!
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Love the idea that he was wearing bits of his old outfits! And your description of what shall now be known as 'The End' was a cut above most 'and then he died' endings. Well done.
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Very nice, I must say! Great work. :) You tied up your strings quite nicely. Very well done.

I will certainly put this up.

Cheers!

-Dots
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
very nice
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was amazing. Marvelous. Fantastic. Brilliant. Beautiful. Perfect. Thank you. I really can't even express how much I loved this story. To have the Doctor, the Last Doctor, leave the Earth, the universe, where his story on Earth began...heartbreaking and magnifique!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Uh ... you DO know that a Time Lord can normally regenerate only 12 times, right? Even for the Doctor, TWO HUNDRED bodies sounds ridiculous, sorry.

But a rather nice piece, honestly. I really felt for the Doctor, and it was a nice setting to use, that old junkyard - I don't consider the first ever story to be one of the show's best ever, but it's a brilliant and thorough introduction to the series. The emotion was captured beautifully, and I liked how descriptive you were. I also liked the explosion of regerative energy which signalled his end - it would be very fitting. Overall, a fine ficlet if I say so myself.

gODSPEED!