Reviews for Harry Potter and The Heir
KIRA FIRE WOLF chapter 11 . 8/9
Please please continue I really like Briar and this semi-neutral Harry
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 5/14
It is good that Ron knows the truth, but what is happening to Harry with these attacks and then his magic? Harry needs to figure out what is going on before something really bad happens where Briar and Ginny are concerned.
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 5/14
What game is Harry playing where the two ladies are concerned, is it just hormones or manipulation?
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 5/14
Harry has completely forgotten to go to the Hall of Daemons and look his ancestry up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 5/14
I am surprised that Harry did not break and make use of his titles to stop what Umbridge was doing to him...he half owns the school.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 5/14
I bet that Voldemort's plan to bind them together to pull Harry in will backfire and cause them to come to Harry's views since he is the more powerful of the three.

The way Harry is reacting to Ginny, was he hit with a spell or is it a potion at play? If Harry starts acting "friendly" with Ginny it will tick off Briar and cause all kinds of problems.

It looks like Harry's ability with fire has changed his wolf form a bit if he is leaving burning prints behind in animal form.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 5/14
If Harry told Tom he had multiple forms, why did he only have one just now...or did he only show one to Draco?
SheriLyn chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Abandoned! Perhaps for good reason. I never liked Hermione the overbearing nag. Your Harry wasn't the complete doormat that usually gets lead by the nose. Intelligent Harry should realize his friends should care for him no matter and not bend so very much to please them and worry over their reactions. What killed it for me was the now supported Harry lets Umbridge have her way. His lack of expectations of authority figures is understandable BUT he should be aware of how and when to use those figures, if not for his own protection then his housemates. Your syltherin Harry isn't very snake like. He is the one being manipulated by the darklord by the headmaster, by his friends. No one will probably read this as the fic is ancient and unfinished but it's just my 2 knuts.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
the story is amazing i cant wait to read more.
EpikalStorms chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
So... More, yeah?
Mashkai30 chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Unseelie Necromancer chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
I love this story!
Separ chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Great story, I like what you've done with him.

Hope you don't let him become corrupted - what did Voldy do to their ritual?
Jenaminya chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Oh my god, I laughted so much. The end of the chap was just hilarious! Go, Harry, go! Take over Hogwarts! Well, at least now Dumbbis can't banish Harry from Horwarts even if he gets to know what Harry is doing, and I'm pretty sure that he won't get any troubles with Ministry anymore, when it takes few minutes just to list his titles ;)

And I loved the scene where Voldu comforted Harry, he really needs people to his side for himself, not for being son-of-James-Potter or bloody-boy-who-wouldn't-die. I'm still hoping that Harry will become the heir ;)

But now I go back to continue the reading and hope that at the same time you are writing more to this ;)

-Jen
Bane WolfBlood chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Really good please update soon!