Reviews for The Rebel
Pls update
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
loved the ending!
susannahblack19 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
BRILLIANT ABSOULTLY POSITIVLY BRILLIANT!

YOUR LOYAL, HUMBLE FAN:

SUSANNAHBLACK19
roshane chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
From the moment harry Went all "stewy grefinn: where's my money with a bat lol" I was in love with this fic!
fireboltfx chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This is seriously(not that one) funny
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Interesting, sometimes confusing, but interesting.
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Oh I love this story... Please say you'll update.
Lord of Murder chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
awesome! enjoyed it.
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Hehehe... Though I have to say, the initial concept (Veteran Harry wakes up pre-hogwarts with two siblins/younger cousins to care for) could be twisted in many delicious ways... In this fic that seemed almost wasted, so far. Of course, someone had to take Harry's place in the yearly adventures... But isn't that Neville's job?
Slytherson chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
please update soon!
Saturnblue chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
It's funny to see other's frustrated faces when facing Harry/James in this case. I can't wait to see the part James played in with the rest of the staff. I can tell James is some what dark but not evil. Dumbledore is a idiot just because the so called batman supposed insulted the ministry and get them to free a supposed criminal he label batman a dark lord wannabe. I guess he will label anyone that is not under his instruction.
TitanX7 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I like this story. Harry aka James is badass which I like. I hope you continue this story
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
Ah, a godsend comedy for me, a person getting jaded by the lack of quality black humor in the HP fanfic section. Keep it up!

~Korrag
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Hilarious and promising. With lots of sexy potential. Keep it up.

Later
Xadro chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Absolutely an brilliant fic! I really hope you will continue! I really cant see anything wrong with it and i hope it will go on like this D Ha-James' character is hilarious!

- Xadro