Reviews for Doctor Who
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
This story looks very interesting. I can't wait to see what Billy does when he realizes or remembers his past career choice. Will the soggy dude show up at all?
anaer chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
Ooh, good story so far! I'm intrigued. Update soon!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Huh... interesting. I don't really get why Dr. Horrible shot bad horse, though. It seems a little bit off, it doesn't seem like he has a reason for doing what he did.

Even so, this looks interesting.

-Princess-
funkypartyweasel chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Oh, good work for updating so promptly, and with another great chapter! I really love where this story is going, how you're slowly humanising Captain Hammer and steadily building up the bond between him and Billy. Also, you've kept in Hammer's various flaws (like his egomania and occasional slowness), which is excellent, because I've read quite a few fanfics before where Hammer suddenly becomes a great guy overnight and just like that becomes best friends with Billy, which I don't think would happen. This last part was definitely my favourite moment of the chapter:

“Hammer,” Billy asked seriously, “Who am I?”

The captain regarded him for a long moment causing Billy to think that he wasn’t going to answer him until he said suddenly, “I don’t know.” His voice was level and honest and it surprised the younger man. Hammer turned towards the revolving doors, “Let’s move on. There are few other stops to make." And Billy was met with a sudden sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

It really shows (in my view, anyway) how Hammer's opinions of Billy are changing and getting conflicted. I really can't wait to see the next few chapters, particularly when the two reach the spot where Penny died...
Donteatacowman chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Ooh, yummy. Very good job; I really liked it. Hammer's acting less jerkish than usual. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing!
Zydrate chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
Oh, haven't reviewed in a while. Bad me.

I love the way this story is going! Clue-less Billy is so naive, it's killing me. Your writing for both Hammer and Billy are spot on; Hammer's reaction to the fans is hilarious, and having Billy notice things but not being able to peice them together really adds to it. The last few paragraphs of this chapter were great- Poor Billy.

Keep on writing! (Please?)
EccentrikPirate chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
I really like where you're taking this. Keep it up.
OtterPotter chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Haha very good. I think I know. Then again i'm clueless so maybe not. This is a really good story! Keep writing!
funkypartyweasel chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
Wow, I love this! I can't wait to see what Captain Hammer is planning...is he gonna hurt Billy or stick to his promise? You've written all the characters really well, and your OC Dr. Badeau is really interesting, too. I'm really really hoping you continue to write this! Don't abandon it, cos it's very good! :) Oh, and this was one of my favourite parts: "Now, a wiser man would have listened. A wiser man would have listened to the two-hundred and fifty pound wall of solid muscle capable punching through a ton of bricks. Billy didn’t seem to be that man." :D
Vballmania23 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I love the concept, and it is interesting to see (in essence) a pre-Horrible Billy. Looking forward to the next update :)
Donteatacowman chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Ooh. Very awesome. Love it. Sorry I can't write more- gotta go. Just know that this was excellent! :D
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Very good, thanks. Oh, sure, PRETEND to explain everything bit by bit to the Captain when you're just dumbing it down for us. ;) Great job. Thanks again!

Can we get back to poor Billy? *pleads*
thegoodfight chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Hmm...this shows promise. I like the whole not being able to remember angle. Not that I think a little something like that would stop Hammer from trying to beat him up again. After all, it's what a hero does after all. Look forward to the next part of this.
EccentrikPirate chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh i like. very interesting thus far. keep it up.
Zydrate chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow.

Way to end it. That last line is just... Wow. :D

I like this concept. I can see Horrible trying to stop Bad Horse, though I imagined they would just kill him instead of torturing him. Still, the torture angle is neat, and the hint of dissociative amnesia at the end just made the entire thing perfect.

Read over your title, you misspelled "Doctor." Beyond that, I don't have any real critiques.

Great story!