Reviews for Meg Apparition
Ander Arias chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
Hey, after (exactly) five months, you're back! It's good to see tyhat you're again back on business, since htis is one of the most promising and bets written meg stories in this section. Well, let's go to the chapter.

You started (and followed) with several fourth wall breaking gagas. like I said before, try to not overdo it, although, if my theory is correct, you'll probably will get bored of them as the time goes. You revealed finally some of the plot, which reminded me a lot of The Ultimate Enemy (thanks, Wikipedia and bittorrent). The action secenes were appreciated as well.

As for now, i don't have anything to complain about. Hope to see you soon.
DaRk-SnOw-FlOwEr24 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
I love this story! Its one of my favorites. PLz update soon!:)
Ander Arias chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Hey, you were able to update!

I could enjoy this story twice as I do if I actually watched DF. But hell, I can go to wikipedia to get some info.

Some action mixed with some dialogue and calm scenes. It was good. I'm always amazed of how well written is this to see more soon. Keep the good job!
Bhaalspawn chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Well that was fun. I really hope to see more of your fourth wall jokes.
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I love your story, read it all in one sitting. Very funny and wacky, but also serious and heartfelt when desired.

Despite being a slight Brian/Stewie fan myself, I did find your anti-shipping cut scene amusing. I liked Chris and Brian's observations about Meg, and Lois showing affection for her daughter again. I've only seen scattered episodes of Family Guy over the seasons, but I swear the family was much nicer to Meg in the early years. I'm not fond of the Meg bashing on the show, and am hoping that stops...but doubt it.

Anyway, great fic. It's going into my favorites!
Ander Arias chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
No more chapters until May? What a pity.

Well, this chapter was average, amybe because it was a bit short and it was more of a setting chapter for future chapters, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'll hope to see you and this story soon. Oh, and by the way, it'll be nice if you leave a review in my story from time to time ;)
JennyGirl16 chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
This was a great story, I have enjoyed reading all the chapters. I especially like how you add yourself into the storyline, I love the sarcasm. I can't wait to read more :)
Ander Arias chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Wow, I said in the past review that you should use the other family members more, and I see this. I told you that because it gives the story more variety and dynamism. Stories which focus one one or two characters all the time are pretty dull, in my humble opinion(That's why I'm so sick of watching Stewie and Brian overtaking the whole show).

I LOVED the gag at the Brian/Stewie lovers. It seems that all the Meg authors hate to some degree this pairing. The joke with Stewie complaining about his lack of screentime was fnny too.

Keep writing!
Ander Arias chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Mph...this chapter was pretty confusing and a bit boring, maybe due to the long flashbacks. Oh, and you should ease the fourth wall breaking jokes. After using a joke too many times it becomes anoying rather than funny.

Well, I recomend you to use a bit more the rest of the family, if the plot allows it.

Anyway, I hope that the next chapter is better.
Ander Arias chapter 6 . 3/29/2009
Peter is becoming such an annoying character since he's getting off with everything.

So, you brought back Kevin. Well, I made a joke out of his absence. Another thing of the current show that sucks: several caracters missin for no reason.

Anyway, good chapter.
Ander Arias chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
This chapter was amazing and touching. This story gets each time better. And Ayumu is an excellent addition.
Ander Arias chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Yup, this story is really good, and we need more good Meg stories like this one. The chapters are easy to follow, your grammar and spelling are impeccable, and you take your time with descriptions without boring the reader. And the plot seems to be really interesting. The only thing I could complain about is that the chapters are a bit short, but maybe the next ones are longer.

My God, Peter was more of a Jerkass than usual in this chapter.
Ander Arias chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Despite I've never watched Danny Phantom, this seems to be a very promising story. I'll be reading this.
Bhaalspawn chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I like it, it's funny. I take it that FOurth Wall Breaking using the family guy fanfiction community is your gimmick? Well, it's good. You are so funny.
StarReader86 chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
YES! Meg finally used her ghost powers to put the hurting on her sad excuse for a father! I can't wait to read her encounter with Danny Phantom (will Meg meet his friends Sam and Tucker? I think Meg and Sam could be good friends, they both hate the popular girl at their schools and they don't have close relationships with their parents).

I love the Stewie rant! You kept in character as well as Brian. I'd thought it was hilarious that Brian, and even Chris, were smart enough to sense some connection between Meg and the ghost attacks!

Finally, the moment between Meg and Lois was really heartfelt! Lois admitted that she wasn't the best mom with Meg, and Meg hasn't completely forgiven her for her neglect and abuse over the years, but it seems like they getting closer (I really liked when Lois told Meg to be careful b/c she was her only daughter, that was so sweet :D)

Please update soon! I can't wait to see how Meg and Danny meet up!