Reviews for Unexpected Love
Anonymous1994 chapter 18 . 2/14
I am saying this as the eternal NaruHina shipper: this is surprisingly well written.
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
Very Good Story Bloody Love It But I Am Confused At How The Iwa Nin Think That Naruto Is A Clone When By Now Everyone And I Mean Everyone In The Anime And In The Real World Knows That Naruto Uzumaki Is The Son Of The Minato Namikaze The Fourth Hokage Not A Clone Of Him
it's just another primate chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Rads the first paragraph about sleep while drinking a monster at 1:15 am.. O.o
Blah blah blah chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Must you really describe every outfit someone wears?! Try this: keep the first and last part of each of those paragraphs and trash the rest.

Nosebleeds. PLEASE! Damn anime for ever making them. In my entire life, I've never known or seen a person have a nosebleed from looking at a sexy girl. What a bunch of anemic bast&ards live in these anime worlds!

"Weapon's loving girl," blah! You use this to the extent 'I' want to toss a kunai at you!
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
I'd like to see a Naruto fic where he has the same knuckle blades as Asuma.
Bosspatywafless chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
I swear if I see one more 'weapons girl' imma cringe so hard it's gonna be permanent
Alistor419 chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
lo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Interesting idea, let's see where this one goes!
The Storyteller and his Books chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
I read it wholely and i can say that i never sa a fic as good as this one, at least in terms or romance of Naruto-characters, i applau the whole drama in this story and i love the happy end, i would really appreciate it if you could read my story and give me your thoughts to it, i know i still have to make many changes in the previous chapters but i hope i can someday show the world a great story with full sense-making, in hopes of your guidance, sincerely, The Storyteller and his books
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
i have to admit that you have maybe the best NaruTen fic ever!

Amazing action between Naruto and Tenten and great drama in this chapter, CONGRATULATIONS!
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Man...I wish people would kill Sasuke off more often. He's an ass, and doesn't deserve to be allowed back in Konoha, in my opinion. If anybody sees this comment and knows a good fic where the author kills sasuke, please, let me know lol.
cathyscloud9 chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
You're a fucking tease! I wait all this time for a goddamm sex scene and you don't deliver! Don't tease your fucking readers like this! It's ill-mannered and lazy. You either commit to the story in full detail or don't write at all. FYI, you use the word "for" too damn much. Like you're trying to be too formal. It's annoying.
Crusade chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Im pretty sure its not hermit of six paths xD
Crusade chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Naruto might not be a sannin, he is still a sennin...
Which means sage... As in rikudo sennin ( sage of six paths)