Reviews for Unexpected Love
DarkSoul0016 chapter 1 . 6/2
Well man, must have something similar to being able to see into the future cause you pretty much nailed that Naruto and assume would fight it out at the end of cannon aha
DarkSoul16 chapter 18 . 6/2
Well man, loved the story, shame that it seems you no longer write fanfiction. Naru/ten isn't a pairing you see that often which is a shame cause you made me really wanna read more stories where they wind up together. Kudos to you good sir and I hope your enjoying wherever your life has taken you.
Unanimous chapter 1 . 3/18
Its a good chapter, though some of the grammar is incorrect and makes it difficult to understand in parts. But yes, it is a good read.
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 3/10
here's the history of the lesson with the word fan comes from fanatical now that we got that out your store is very very good interesting and it shows potential only one question how to nobody in the naruto of the story is married outside the village? I'm curious and yes I know what your know going say don't forget to saying and satisfaction brought it back!
Mega Mario 6 chapter 1 . 3/3
An amazing couple story if I've ever seen one. I don't feel like I mearly read this tale but sat with Naruto and Tenten as they regaled me with their exploits and, as the visit wound down, heard the whirlwind of activity that is their children returning home. Thankyou for your time and genius for bringing their lives to life and allowing us to share in them.
NarutoIsGgAllin chapter 11 . 2/17
Four ideas on how much his could be solved

Move to another village

Or tell the daimyo he has a vagina

Kill the daughter,fuck cer corpse,serve a year for necrofelia, then be with tenten for ever.

Or he could realise he is a reincarnation of GG Allin and fuck the girl and shit on the floor and eat it while screaming terrible lyrics
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
best one I ever read please make a different one that end up with Naruto and tenten couples plz
Jashl Xxify chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
You know it would of been hilarious if you made fun of Narutos first kiss with Sasuke
Guest chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
OMG that was the BEST fan fiction I have ever read in my life️️️️
TheKaiSenpai chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
You ought to go through this again. Every chapter I find the flow abruptly stopped because of a lack of conjunctions. It's harmful for an author to place a definite speech tick into their characters, including things like that. Go through it again, fix up the lack of "don'ts" and the like, then it'll be stellar. Like I said, it lacks flow because of that.
Duckasshater chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Nice
KyuubiDavidBowie chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
How to active Ultimate Kawaii:
1) Find section where Tenten apologies to naruto.
2) Play song 'Open Arms' by Journey.(The version that Mariah Carey did works, too, but I prefer Journey.)
3) Read Tenten's apology while listening to the song.
4) Active ultimate kawaii.
fan chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
do you think you can get someone to draw a scene from this story and put it on deviantart? if you could that would be awesome
Wolfman-053 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
So this whole arc has been Naruto's Kobayashi Maru Test, to steal a term from Star Trek?
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Please send me the link to your uncut story