Reviews for Unexpected Love
StarlightDestroyer chapter 3 . 8/26
I swear if I see one more 'weapons girl' imma cringe so hard it's gonna be permanent
Alistor2986 chapter 4 . 6/6
lo
Interesting idea, let's see where this one goes!
The Storyteller and his Books chapter 18 . 1/17
I read it wholely and i can say that i never sa a fic as good as this one, at least in terms or romance of Naruto-characters, i applau the whole drama in this story and i love the happy end, i would really appreciate it if you could read my story and give me your thoughts to it, i know i still have to make many changes in the previous chapters but i hope i can someday show the world a great story with full sense-making, in hopes of your guidance, sincerely, The Storyteller and his books
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
i have to admit that you have maybe the best NaruTen fic ever!

Amazing action between Naruto and Tenten and great drama in this chapter, CONGRATULATIONS!
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Man...I wish people would kill Sasuke off more often. He's an ass, and doesn't deserve to be allowed back in Konoha, in my opinion. If anybody sees this comment and knows a good fic where the author kills sasuke, please, let me know lol.
cathyscloud9 chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
You're a fucking tease! I wait all this time for a goddamm sex scene and you don't deliver! Don't tease your fucking readers like this! It's ill-mannered and lazy. You either commit to the story in full detail or don't write at all. FYI, you use the word "for" too damn much. Like you're trying to be too formal. It's annoying.
Crusade chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Im pretty sure its not hermit of six paths xD
Crusade chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Naruto might not be a sannin, he is still a sennin...
Which means sage... As in rikudo sennin ( sage of six paths)
DarkSoul0016 chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Well man, must have something similar to being able to see into the future cause you pretty much nailed that Naruto and assume would fight it out at the end of cannon aha
DarkSoul16 chapter 18 . 6/2/2015
Well man, loved the story, shame that it seems you no longer write fanfiction. Naru/ten isn't a pairing you see that often which is a shame cause you made me really wanna read more stories where they wind up together. Kudos to you good sir and I hope your enjoying wherever your life has taken you.
Unanimous chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Its a good chapter, though some of the grammar is incorrect and makes it difficult to understand in parts. But yes, it is a good read.
Leonard Mosca chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
here's the history of the lesson with the word fan comes from fanatical now that we got that out your store is very very good interesting and it shows potential only one question how to nobody in the naruto of the story is married outside the village? I'm curious and yes I know what your know going say don't forget to saying and satisfaction brought it back!
Mega Mario 6 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
An amazing couple story if I've ever seen one. I don't feel like I mearly read this tale but sat with Naruto and Tenten as they regaled me with their exploits and, as the visit wound down, heard the whirlwind of activity that is their children returning home. Thankyou for your time and genius for bringing their lives to life and allowing us to share in them.