Reviews for Culpa
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
love Robin. and how don can open up there
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Beautiful, just beautiful!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Another great story! Perfect missing scene! I'm so happy I found you! xxoo Mari
Chlo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Magnifique ! I'm french and I've understand the majority of the text.

Really good story...
Rinne chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Well done.
mavzus chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I really enjoyed reading this - it's nice to see reasoned out reactions from Don and Robin - especially the way they talked about it and explained reactions and behaviour to the events. I haven't seen the episode yet (although I can't wait with all the don based fic it's inspired) the way you've shown their relationship seems believable.

Izhilzha chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
*flails* I love this. You're making me think of changing my OTP from Larry/Megan to Don/Robin, and it's a wonderful, perfect tag to the episode as well as being a sweet, playful, angsty het fic.

Thank you for this!
H3l3n3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
My god, Trillium, this is amazing! Your analysis of both Don and Robin is so right. You pinpointed exactly the reasons Don acted the way he did in that episod: he was neither careless, suicidal nor wrong. He just wanted to do the right thing, ie not to kill Buck. And your last sentence is just so him. Great, great job. I love it!

Pls carry on writting about these two. Don and Robin are so cute together, they deserve good stories and you do it very well. Keep up the good work!
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Yay shirtless!Don!

Okay, so moving on... This is an incredibly beautiful story and the most wonderful tag to Arrows Of Time that I've read. It fits, so well, with what happened and with not one mis-step.

I love Robin toughing it out, telling Don to buckle and him just going along with her. To the Sleeping Beauty banter and the helpful hints and Robin making Don call home and her ripping off his kevlar.

The conversation about Don not carrying a gun was incredible. Don trying to approach everything as focused and rational and everyone else mis-interpreting it as carelessness. (Loved the Nikki-angel comment!) You've pulled together all the fallout from Crystal Hoyle and everything that followed and it was perfect how you tied it all into Don's search for something more.

Okay and the whole bathtub scene was just really sexy and fun without even being particularly smutty. And Robin telling Don what she did with the suspect, that was just great.

And the last line was a killer.

Thank you so very much for posting!
Diogenes250 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I loved this story. I loved the episode "Arrow of Time" and its unique and profound theme, so unusual for television which so rarely takes chances, and have been horrified by the fic following it. All that fic seems to imply that Don's choice in handling the situation was wrong, and results in terrible harm to himself and/or others - the very opposite of the ep, where he courageously sticks to a course of action which no one else understands and succeeds with no loss of life to himself, or anyone else - including Buck. It is wonderful to see a follow up that is faithful to the story's theme without in any way diminishing or trivializing the message, and I thank you for it.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
trillium, this is wonderful, as usual. You keep them so nicely in character and steer away from the too sentimental, whilst all the time, getting to the real core of both Don and Robin and their relationship.

I found her reaction moving and - as someone who knows how it feels to have a loved one risk their precious life - almost painfully realistic. Her need to breathe his scent and touch his skin was just so very true.

A great coda - looking forward to reading many more from you.
JohnnieLynn chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Amazing. Breath-taking. A religious experience. So realistic. You have nailed the emotions of this episode. What a blessing it is to read this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
vbatzka chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I considered "Arrow of Time" one of the best Numb3rs I had seen and "Culpa" simply continues the same story, doesn't rewrite the intentions of the screenwriters. It could have easily been the concluding filmed scene for the story (with the discreet use of the tub). The final line states very clearly that Don wanted to be as good at dealing with crime without his gun as with it. Wonderful story.