Reviews for The Ultimate Threat
innocentsmilehehe chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
Hey after the wonderful story what the hell of a ending was that ? dude the ending wasn't good :(
Tangential chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
Cell saving Gohan? That's a new one xD As for the spirit bomb, that means he's pure? Sweet :D

Cool story, nice ending - I liked how it didn't end all happy and cliche in the AU.
wizmage chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Do you have a sequel for that story planned? It could be interesting.
DarkDremora4 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Wow! This was 1 of hell of an awesome DBZ story! I always wondered why Gohan never went Mystic in GT. I just assumed it was becuase it had been yrs. since he fought Super Buu ( who was pretty much the last oppenent he had faced for over like 10-or-so yrs. ), and that his powers Went " Back to Sleep " or something of the sort and he couldn't tap into them again. Whether it was that, or just 1 of the many flaws/loopholes in GT, I cannot say. But THIS was definitly an amazing alternative theory! :D

I actually wouldn't have mind this being the REAL reason. Like it was a movie or something right b4 GT. Well, atleast we have this story right! ;) I loved every bit of this and will w/o a doubt add to my favs! I actually wouldn't mind a sequel where they actually DO beat Evil Gohan.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more from you ( like I mentioned above; I hope this will have a sequel ) in the future!

-DarkDremora4

P.S. I loved how the villains helped out, though I was hoping to see more of them like maybe Broly, Super Janemba, Super Baby,( I mention him since Bulma mentioned the Tuffles ) Cooler, Kid Buu, ( or Super Buu after he absorbed Mystic Gohan ) Super Android 13, and Maybe, even Omega Shenron. I'd also like to have seen, even some of the wusses like Raditz, Nappa, the Ginyu force, Turles, and Super Garlic Jr. Plus the rest of the Z Fighters: Tien, Yamcha, Krillin, Piccollo ( actually fighting ) 18, Majin Buu, and even Videl ( Though I'd prefer a Flashback of when Evil Gohan killed her instead mwuhahaha :D ) plus you could even add Bardock&Fasha to the fray of Z Warriors! So, if you ever do write a sequel, I hope you'll give using these chars. some consideration. :)

P.S.S. Sorry for the long message and P.S. lol XD
Xadro chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
As i read the last part before the Kai's in this chapter i indeed realized why Gohan turned into a pussy, i like this theory alot better than him just disliking violaence or something stupid like that!

It really hit me like brick when i read those quoted words from Bulma lol.

Although i'm disappointed the story is finished, i am really looking forward to reading more of 'May I Use You' although 'A Different World' sounds interesting as well. Only the sad part of that story is that only 1 Gohan is going to be with #18 or Juu as she is named in the AU world.

G. Login chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Thaty gives an idea of how evil he is cosidering that Frieza and King Cold want to stop him.
xdevil-childx chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
please update
Xadro chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Lol the only time the Spirit Bomb really worked was in the end with Buu, dunno about DBGT thought. Anyway i really hope it fails because it would just be WAY to lame to end the story like that, it would be total rip-off.

I liked the Vampire attack Evil Gohan invented its pretty ingenious i guess being forced to study all the time by ChiChi was useful after all lol.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

Xadro chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
You know i was always kind of vague to me how dead people like the ones in otherworld can die again, i dont really get it, they are dead cant they just i dont know reform again after being 'killed' there? The only real explanation we got was that the people in otherworld have a more durable body, thats why Goku could sustain his SSJ3 powers so long during the Buu Saga.

Anyway, the explanation of the Saiyan Powers is really nicely done, because we never got a really good explanation about the whole SSJ powers, and yours at least makes sense, that they cant access the reservoir of power from the next transformation until they are ready for it, that it is written in their genes (at least this is how i interpreted it)

Also the its a nice touch that you made the whole 'Hidden Powers' of Gohan in some sort of Evil Powers, although you have to wonder how he got those powers, is it because Goku mated with a Human or something, perhaps ChiChi is not fully human and combined with Saiyan genes activated once more? It would be nice if you had an explanation for it, it would be strange if they just popped up like that. Although i believe it was never explained why or how Gohan has this whole Mystic Powers.

Lord Noctis chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Another good chapter. The fight was kinda bleh, but its not to big a deal because you also covered some important plot points.
Xadro chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Lol a double fusion? Man ingenious, it makes sense too, since Vegetto is a complete different entity he can be wished 'back' when he isnt around, pretty smart. And since they are wearing the earrings they cant ever defuse.

Althought the whole double fusion dance is a bit blurry to me. Since Gogeta was already a few minutes at least into the fusion what will happen if that fusion runs out of time? Will they become a total of 3 fighters again, or will something happen like with when Buu absorb Gotenks and when they defused his power plummeted?

Still no word from 18, i hope you dont forget about her, shes one of my favorite characters, and thanks to your Odd Affection Gohan/18 has become my favorite ship, and Gohan/Lime a close second (only because she isnt Videl lol)

I wonder how strong Gogetto is actually, Goten and Tonks powers increased dramatically so the Gegetto should be a challenge for Evil Gohan i think.

But like you said in your A/N He is the ultimate threat lol so he could just be more powerful. Perhaps fuse Gogetto with Gohan lol, and Gotenks xD that would be bizarre really. I wonder why the fusion dance isnt used more often in fanfiction. Guess its a bit too powerful.

Well your story is really interesting and i really do hope you continue updating, although Odd Affection is my favorite really so if you'd rather update that one its ok too. So anyway good luck with the next chapter, i'm really interested in how Gogetto matches up against Evil Gohan, although in the end it will probably be Gohan who defeats himself lol. Also do you think Gohan would commit suicide just in case he turns into that monster? Its would be the honorable thing to do dont you think?

Xadro chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I see so Gohan just killed Videl, disappointing i'd at least expected some torture or something, never did like the ChiChi Clone.

So all the villains turned good because they got a taste of their own medicine? Bit weak explanation but i guess it fits the whole DBZ universe lol. Especially after what happened to Dabura after he died lol.

I was just wondering why non evil Gohan didnt turn SSJ4 at least not the normal form, is it because of something evil inside Gohan? A side effect of being only a Half-Breed? then again Future Gohan told Goku and Vegeta he was on SSJ4 level a year ago. Does Gohan have some kind of other transformations then normal Saiyans? Since he had a form that looked like SSJ3 but his hair was black, is that Gohans SSJ4 or 3? Ugh i'm confused lol. Its old Kai's fault i bet, stupid old fart.

Xadro chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
Ah well i see that you are going to explain the villains super powers, i guess alot of people commented on that lol.

Anyway, the flashbacks weren't really necessary really but it was a nice touch to read about the Z fighters ending lol.

I wonder what happened to Hercule and Videl though? Hope you didn't forgot about them.

Another question is off course where is 18? Did she die with Krillin, or did something else happened to her.

Xadro chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
First of all i apologize for not reviewing sooner, its because i usually wait a few chapters before i start reading the story again, that way i have more to read.

Alright so I'm still stumped how the evil turned good fighters got their strenght, they were on par with Gohan in his final form (at least the canon final form) and he's supposed to be the strongest character at the end of DBZ (without fusion at least) so thats the only thing i'm still confused about.

The rest of the chapter was pretty good, the part where Future-Gohan is revealed could perhaps been a little more dramatic but that doesn't matter really.

For the rest i have alot of questions but I'll wait until i read all published chapters.

Lord Noctis chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
I'm really liking this story so far. The action scenes are good, and everyone seems to be in-character except Gotenks. But then again, considering everything he's been through it would seem really odd if he were still the same as when he fought Buu, so kudos to you for good character developement.

I eagerly await the next chapter.