Reviews for Wrong Road
louise chapter 9 . 2/8/2012
awesome fight scene...great fic so far
Livia2001 chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
I really enjoyed reading this!
spnMom chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
McGee centric NCIS fics are my favorite, but I love full team cases nearly as much (as long as they have some McGee in them :-). I love your story so far, thanks for posting.
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
First of all, I just wanted to let you know that you are the primary reason I started watching NCIS. I read your Crossover with Numb3rs and liked the McGee character and you suggested that I give the show a look... I was bored over a weekend, and due to your recommendation I bought Season 2 online, and I loved it. Supernatural is still my number 1, but NCIS is probably in my currently showing top 5 or 6. Thank you for encouraging me to see it. I love Geeks (like Charlie and the yummy Sam Winchester), and McGee is just adorable. I love the sibling-like teasing that goes on between Tony and McGee and I think Abby is really great also. All of the team members are great (I really cried over Kate *sniff*). Now, I have tons of fresh fan fiction stories to read (yippee!).

Thanks for the recommendation
SHuntress chapter 12 . 11/3/2009
Had fun reading it :)
Laura-trekkie chapter 12 . 5/16/2009
Go team! Glad everyone is ok, if somewhat battered and bruised. Ducky was the only one tomake it to the end in one piece, which is saying something even for this team! *g*

I liked getting all the final puzzle pieces filled in- 'Captain Black's' true identity and Teddy Cray's comeuppance.
Laura-trekkie chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
C'mon, Tony, you just have to keep ahead of Cray for a few more minutes. Gibbs and co. are nearly there.
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
Phew! Great timing, Fornell! It's so frustrating (in the good way) knowing who has Tony and knowing that, with Abby's description and McGee's research, they've got the answer to Tony's abduction right under their noses. And it's not the man they're off to apprehend!
Laura-trekkie chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Gah! Evil cliffie, or should that be cliffies?

I'm actually glad McGee's been researching Teddy, even if it was with the idea of taunting Tony. The information may actually be useful for finding Tony- such as the country property he has, maybe.

That's assuming there are any of the team still in a position to realise he's missing! Where the hell are all those vaunted FBI agents of Fornell's? Gibbs maybe had more personal motivation to catch the man, but still, there's no need for them to dawdle! Whose gunshot was that and where did the bullet end up?
Laura-trekkie chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Aha, it's all coming together now. That Captain Black certainly played things close to his chest! Now they just need to realise that Abby and Ziva were nothing to do with Black...
Laura-trekkie chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
So, things are moving forward. I wasn't expecting Black to be a front, but I guess that's the very front someone would cultivate- unassuming, nobody looks twice. And the ring question is solved, but how does it move things forward? Also, is McGee now in the line of fire for daring to be in Tony's presence?
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
It's right there under their noses! If only Gibbs had mentioned the driver description to Tony, they could've put two and two together. But, that wouldn't be so dramatic ;).

So, now Ziva's been shot, but was it due to the case, or Tony's admirer? How long until they start putting the pieces together on any of the goings on?
Laura-trekkie chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
Gah! Rollercoaster! Up- Abby's awake, reaching the top- she saw who ran her down, but off on the downward slope we go- Abby's having trouble; what's wrong and will she pull through?, still plummeting down- her description of the driver can surely only be one person, picking up speed- he's there in the bullpen, leaving a gift for Tony, finally slowing and levelling out- they've found out more information about what goes on at the warehouse, but is it going to be any use?

::staggers away from the ride in search of candy floss *g*::
Laura-trekkie chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Glad Abby's as well as can be expected. But the case just gets curiouser and curiouser. Are the murders and the hit and run on Abby related? How does the new information about Jennifer Rose help the case, if it does?
Laura-trekkie chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
*eep!* Poor Abbs! What was that about, I wonder? Someone from the warehouse-robbing gang? But how would they know Abby was involved in that investigation?

Something else, then, but what? Hm...