Reviews for The Bent Boy
You've betrayed us.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Can this continue? It's so well done!
RAVENCLAWDISTRICT1 chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
i kinda want harry to die ...it just makes a better story
Joan McCreedy chapter 24 . 9/19/2016
I am very sorry to hear that you haven't updated since 2011. I do hope you will update soon, and I hope you are doing well. How's college treating you? Do you still play trombone? Are you still using OpenOffice? Are you going to update, or have you moved on to something else? Will Harry die? Will Ginny die? What's going to happen next? Please update your story so I can know! ~Best Wishes, Joan McCreedy
SweetLittleAnimeGirl chapter 24 . 8/2/2016
Dear God you've made me cry. At 2 in the morning I'm bawling my eyes out into my pillow. Well done. I love this. Can't wait for the next update. (Thank you for not killing Harry)
Sogra chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
Wow. You seriously stopped at this moment.
mahhhfy chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
You are an evil, evil person to stop there. Can't we have just one more chapter?!

I absolutely love this story. Please post a new chapter, even if it only is just one

Thank for writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Beautiful story bawled my eyes out
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
Loved this story freaking bawled my eyes out go on please!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/31/2015
It is an amazing story I love it, please update
harrypotterspiri chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Just wanted to add my encouraging words in hopes that you might complete this thoroughly moving story. Pretty please...I hate unfinished projects. You've put so much effort and talent into this worthy story.
IceFire9 chapter 24 . 4/25/2015
Its such a shame that this story is so close to being finished. Like all it needs is one chapter for closure. I want Harry and Ginny to get their happy ending!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
good hope for more
Guest chapter 24 . 3/27/2015
I was kind if hoping for am unhappy ending. Too many stories like this have a miraculous amazing solution to whatever problems are arisen, and I was kind of hoping this story wouldn't be like that. But i LOVED this story its so beautiful.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
I hope you finish this story - I was gutted that I read all 24 and there was no resolution! A great read though