Reviews for The Bent Boy
I was kind if hoping for am unhappy ending. Too many stories like this have a miraculous amazing solution to whatever problems are arisen, and I was kind of hoping this story wouldn't be like that. But i LOVED this story its so beautiful.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
I hope you finish this story - I was gutted that I read all 24 and there was no resolution! A great read though
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Yes Ginny Is Being A Bitch Lol
Miss Millie chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
Hello,
I love this story not many like it not copies but a diferent one I am such a H&G fan keep up the good work and good luck in school. And inn all you do.
Don't worry about how long it has taken just how proud uoy will be when you finish thie story. And I for one will rerad it many times. In fact I reread it to remember the story line.
Thanks for it H&G
Miss Millie
misswinterjayne chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Are you ever going to finish this your so close please finish it
kazzyshah chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
U really shud update
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
WTFFFFFF this started so well...but all the quirks became tiresome...
Free Siri chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
Please write more. I want to know what happens.
Free Siri chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Your breaking my heart. Fuckkkkk...
Free Siri chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
Probably due to the fact that I haven't seen a walk to remember, my immediate thought was Keith. It's similar.
The Land Of Stories chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
I adore this story, and I can't wait for the next one :) Your writing is just amazing x
animeholic94 chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
i will in the desperate hopes that you will update this story, because even though you haven't updated in two years a story this good deserves to be finished. This story has taken me through a roller coaster of emotions and it was a great read.
Miss Millie chapter 24 . 10/21/2013
Hello,
I just found your story again, I thought it was finished so I read the last three ch now I am going back and reread the story. I think it will be one I want to save for my grand daughters. I think it is such a great love story. I get so tired of rehashing
The same stuff all stories are really AU unless you copy the books! So why not have some fun in the stories too?
Good luck with all you do. Maybe one Ch every few months or so?
Miss Millie