Reviews for The Bent Boy
mahhhfy chapter 24 . 8/15
You are an evil, evil person to stop there. Can't we have just one more chapter?!

I absolutely love this story. Please post a new chapter, even if it only is just one

Thank for writing!
Beautiful story bawled my eyes out
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 24 . 7/26
Loved this story freaking bawled my eyes out go on please!
It is an amazing story I love it, please update
harrypotterspiri chapter 24 . 5/29
Just wanted to add my encouraging words in hopes that you might complete this thoroughly moving story. Pretty please...I hate unfinished projects. You've put so much effort and talent into this worthy story.
IceFire9 chapter 24 . 4/25
Its such a shame that this story is so close to being finished. Like all it needs is one chapter for closure. I want Harry and Ginny to get their happy ending!
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 24 . 4/7
good hope for more
I was kind if hoping for am unhappy ending. Too many stories like this have a miraculous amazing solution to whatever problems are arisen, and I was kind of hoping this story wouldn't be like that. But i LOVED this story its so beautiful.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
I hope you finish this story - I was gutted that I read all 24 and there was no resolution! A great read though
lovemya2000 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Yes Ginny Is Being A Bitch Lol
Miss Millie chapter 24 . 5/3/2014
I love this story not many like it not copies but a diferent one I am such a H&G fan keep up the good work and good luck in school. And inn all you do.
Don't worry about how long it has taken just how proud uoy will be when you finish thie story. And I for one will rerad it many times. In fact I reread it to remember the story line.
Thanks for it H&G
Miss Millie
misswinterjayne chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Are you ever going to finish this your so close please finish it
kazzyshah chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
U really shud update
Guest chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
WTFFFFFF this started so well...but all the quirks became tiresome...
Free Siri chapter 24 . 12/24/2013
Please write more. I want to know what happens.