Reviews for Continuous Palpitations
Assassel chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Reading this story makes me want to re-read those wonderful Yumika x Natsu bullying chapters.
IrrelevantGirlie chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Ooh, love the twist. Must be the couple then, right?
I love it even if it wasn't.

Your reader,
I.G.
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Haha. I loved how this story played out. Good job!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
*burst out laugh*

I either going to Heaven or to Laugh Convention... Because this fic is totally EPIC WIN ! ! !

AND I KNEW IT IT WAS DARUMAYA WHEN I MISSED THE PART WHAT RESTAURANT THEY WERE IN ! (I was reread it back to make sure)

Poor Yashiro-san... :3
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I looooved it!
Ah, Taisho. XD
Katherine Sanderson chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
It's really good, very well written and interesting plot (even if it's short) :)
Arachnos Black chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
what?
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Lol, this was funny, though, I feel very bad for Yashiro having to see Kyoko, erm, Natsu like that...poor guy. I think he's gonna have some nightmares while sleeping. Anyways, I loved this story. It was awesome! . :D
GakuenLME chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I have always wanted more reactions on how scary kyoko can be.
3cheers4Snape chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
HAHAHA

"The day Yashiro turned blond!"

Perfect ending for perfect one shot...Very funny! Loved it.
skygem chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
lol, i loved it! it was really good! too bad they never found out that Kyoko lives there
DreamIdol chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
its pretty funny!
Ishasuki Mitochi chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Good story, funny, well written, one mistake: the PROtagonist is the main character, the word you want is ANtagonist, or villan. ;)
Julia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very funny. I enjoyed reading this immensely! Poor Yashiro! Just imagine if he had run into kyoko before Ren convinced him she was just acting! lol! All and all very good, I especially like the beginning, very funny.
LiltingTune chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Good job. The Yashiro reaction was believable and would have been more so if this was before BJ. One thing I'd like to point out. The protagonist is the hero of the story while the antagonist is the villain. What you mean to say is that Kyouko may never get a protagonist role and always be stuck as the antagonist. Antagonist equals villain.