Reviews for Inner Demon
xGeminiGirlx chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow. I loved it. Well done
phoegon chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is great,love the story!
A Girl Named K chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Ah! Loved it! I know, that I say that about practically every fanfic I read, bt that's mostly because I'm picky and only seem to read the fanfic I think I'll like. No, it did turn out well. Write on!
Anya2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Lovely work and very in character. I like the idea that Rupert would sneak off on his own to try and help Mina, like it's something personal between them. I've been writing a follow up fic too but have taken a different path so it's lovely to see other ways it could be done. This pairing needs more good fics like yours! :)
My Personal Rose chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This is a nice way to grasp a hold of that story line. I like the fact she's blind again before the urges have stopped, I always imagine it that being blind is like the first clue she's losing it, but I love being mixed up, it opens up more options.

A beautiful piece of writing. :)
Gem6 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh I love it!

Gem x
Coffeemecrazy chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Like? Love! I was so hooked on Luke/Ruby that I totally never considered how much fun Rupert/Mina could be. Kudos.

And yes. I am annoyed at the finale. Let's just hope they bring it back! :)
wildpartyhouse247 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I agree, how could they end it like that. 6 ep is not enough. Hopefully there is more to come. But in the mean time keep up the fanfiction.
Sidders91 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
They HAVE to make another series. I practically screamed at the screen when it ended like that.

I can definitely see something like this happening - Galvin might say that he'd 'grade her and smite her' if needs be, but I think it'd be much more difficult than that.

I really like this, good job :)
Hallow Avengence chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wonderful. I can't believe the series is finished though - I'm ridiculously hooked.
Angel of Apathy chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Couldn't agree more concerning that ending of the series. I very nearly screamed when the titles rolled. How can they make us wait?

Anyway, story. I loved it. Galvin and Mina is just so sweet. This seemed very in-character. I loved it.

Bring on the second season of Demons!