Reviews for I Caught Myself
SUZANNE chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
THIS IS A HARRY POTTER FANFIC AND TWILLIGHT AND HP ARE RIVALS! CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH WAS BETTER
Queen-O-Castle chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
i like it! it's sweet and as any twilight obssessed(
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Aw! So cute! As for myself, I'm Team Edward all the way, but I'm perfectly cool with Vic being Team Jacob considering all the werewolfy things in her life. lol.
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
iPods don't work around magic.
la Belle Luna Claire chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I loved it! I Caught Myself was my favourite song on the Twilight soundtrack (even allowing for the fact that the song was abviously writen for Eclipse, not Twilight) and I was a Harry Potter fan before I became a Twilight fan. I love both, and I loved your fic!
Ravenclaw Heiress Vixela chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I'm sorry. I am such a T/V fan but the insane amount of Twilight in the fanfic just revolted me to no end. You were pouring it on thick. It was worse than a crossover!

I respect that you are both an HP and Twilight fan but please put a warning in your fics if you're ever to mix even just an ounce of Twilight in your HP fics because there are many people who don't like Twilight being compared to HP. I should know because I'm one of them.

I would've liked your story had you not compared Teddy with Jacob in Victoire's mind. I just about threw up my breakfast.

I'm sorry if I have offended you throughout this review but I just wanted to voice out the fact that you failed to warn readers about the amount of Twilight in a HARRY POTTER FIC. It would be understandable if it were a crossover but since it wasn't, please refrain from doing so. Write a Twilight fic if you want but do not stain our beloved HP characters.

BTW, Your time line is wrong. At those ages, Teddy and Victoire would be teenagers during 2015 or 2016. Years after the Paramore song came out.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You've creatively incorporated Twilight into a HP fic, so well done for that.

Also, this is quite a good story, so well done again! :)