Reviews for Experiment
blackhearteddestruction chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I can imagine that happening. This was a very capricious story. Thank you for writing it!
Lunchbox403 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
i love the fact that no one ever seems to believe patrick. lol. great story.
Dubious Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Wow. You definitely have Pat Bateman's characterization down. Hehe. Short but sweet. I loved it!
DBShaw chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
"Last night I axed a hooker in the face and then baked her vagina into a pie." - This line is so Bateman.

The only thing that bothered me was that Bateman smokes cigars, not cigarettes. I could run and check one of my copies but I'm 98% sure.

I'd love to see a longer version of this with more of Bateman's trademark description but it was very funny and quite in character.
Nave Hayder chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Very, very cleverly done! This would have been a perfect scene in the film. I know you deem this an experiment, but I believe there were a few typos here and there that you could perfect. Both the tone and the ambiance of the piece is as absurdly well placed as the film itself. What makes your piece a touch better is that you managed to tackle that same absurdity within 1000 words!
WolfxAngel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOL! I'm putting you into my favorite authors. :D
HitTheLightsHoney chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, I enjoyed this. Very good to be so short...and I agree with the other reviewers, it would fit nicely into the movie. It sounds a lot like Christian Bale's Patrick Bateman...and I have yet to read the book. I am currently unable to find the book in any bookstore. Nevertheless, well done.
Eddie chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
cool...could be a deleted scene
Swing Girl At Heart chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow! This is actually really really true to the film (Sadly, I haven't been able to get my psycho-greedy fingers on the book yet - our library refuses to carry it) and true to Bateman's character. Bravo, and please write more like this!