Reviews for Deceived
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
We make me laugh far harder than I thought. Have you read this recently? It's cracking me up...I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Although I was enjoying this part:

("Difficult," he muttered, taking another sip and looked at Hisagi. "So who jostled your nerves today?"

Oh Sweet Yamamoto's Beard, someone show up before Hisagi can answer that! Matsumoto pleaded, then, doubting any divine deity would answer, boldly interrupted what would have been a rather odd amount of sputtering or blinking.

"He's always this crabby when I force him out drinking." She looked conspiratorially at Renji, "He likes to think he's the adult in this relationship."

Shuuhei rolled his eyes. "I am the adult in this relationship."

"The only relationship between the two of you is platonic. It's a waste of a good lay." Ikkaku snorted.

Rangiku smiled widely at him. "I'm glad I'm appreciated."

"I don't think he's appreciating you, Matsumoto." Renji snickered. He got an elbow in the gut as retaliation.

She was quite pleased that she had successfully turned the attention away from Hisagi.)

And this part:

("I'm sending Abarai out on an excursion to the living world this weekend," he said conversationally.

"Oh, why is that?" Ukitake's brown eye's twinkled. "Trying to get rid of the boy?"

"Yes." Byakuya could tell the older man was startled by the answer. "I wanted some time alone."

"You spend all of your time alone, Byakuya."

"I was hoping that you might..." Byakuya trailed off, an unusual blush coloring his cheeks. It was adorable, Ukitake couldn't help but notice. Byakuya cleared his throat. "...that you might join me.")

Anyway. I laughed. This is silly. *grins* I'm not sure if we've gotten better or worse as time goes on. *teasing*

I wanna play now...*sighs*
QueenCelestiaxyv chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This is a confusing story to me. Who ends up with who? I figure with how I found this story, that this could be a Renji/Shuu fic, or I hope it is.. But I'll keep tabs on this!
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I'm lost this is a Ren x Shuu fic? Anyway I'm loving what you wrote so far. I like the fact that Ren and Shuu are buddies, cute together. I'm such a ByaREn girl, weird to see Bya with anyone else but Ukitake is a nice man. Ren x Shuu is also a fave of mine so this is nice. Seeing Shuuhei pining for someone is kinda cute and adorable don't think I've seen or read a fic with him like this (then again don't read a lot of Shuuhei centered ones, but I do like him) I can't wait to read more of it. Please update soon. Oh and I like that Gin and Aizen are in the ficcy too. I'm happy for Matsumoto.
Bleach fan chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha.. this fic is a lot of fun. It's been a while since I've read one that's been so much fun. I read mainly anything with Yumichika in it and most of them seem to be overly emotional for some reason. This is dramatic and a little angsty too but it's still somehow tons of fun instead of just.. depressing.

And It's nice to see Renji with his friends. And I really can't wait to see what Yumichika does. Heh, and yay, Matsumoto, if there's drinking then she's gotta be there! Aww, and poor long suffering Ikkaku, he's just great too. I really like the parts with Ikkaku and Yumichika interaction. And that you wrote Ikkaku as a pretty clever, observant thug, rather than your average idiotic, musclebound thug. I think Ikkaku might actually be my favourite character in this so far. Can't wait for the next part!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 2/7/2009