Reviews for Primary Gain
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 11 . 10/1/2020
Waaaaitttt so WHO is it?
BetaFib chapter 11 . 5/26/2020
This binged this; this is fucking amazing. I love the characterizations and the plot; everything is amazing.
kiara8 chapter 7 . 11/26/2019
Who did it? Nunnaly? The Emperor?
sillygrl1 chapter 11 . 8/9/2019
I’ve been super hooked to this story for the past few weeks. All the details you put into the world, hierarchy, personalities, and backstories are so exciting. I’m dying to know what will happen! You left off on such a juicy cliffhanger. I do hope one day that you’ll update this and we can have closure, but in the meantime, thank you so much for writing it. It felt very personal to follow Lelouch and Suzaku’s journeys with every twist and turn.
V chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Please give some of your great luck with long, qualitative reviews. :D
Shirukine chapter 11 . 6/3/2019
Well... it says a lot about your writing that I actually (against my better judgement...) spent the whole night reading this story. And: I probably won't even regret it. Of course, I'll half-die from sleep deprivation later today, but it was more than worth it, in my opinion. xD

Anyway, I was absolutely hooked from the first sentence onwards – and it's been a long, long time since a fanfiction's succeeded at that. This is just... mind-blowing and I'm sure I do not only feel that way because I've been on a Code Geass/Suzaku x Lelouch trip lately. (Considering, this is also the best fanfiction I've found during the last few weeks of obsession. :P)

And... aside from that, there isn't much to say, I guess, especially because I need to go do something useful now. xD I really wish the probability of ever reading that second part of the last chapter was higher (and I'm more than content waiting a few decades for that!), but even if that never happens: Thanks so much for writing this!
drushi chapter 11 . 2/15/2019
This is a fucking masterpiece. Perfect is all that comes to mind when i think of it. Your characters were brought out so beautifully and this whole universe you created was simply well done. I'm sad about not having closure but am going to wait for the last chapter be it 5 years. You're a gifted writer and i honestly couldn't put this down once i started it. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2018
Creo que suzaku prefiere la muerte. Y creo que suzaku respeten su deseo de morir porque es lo que más ha querido aparte del inmenso amor a lelouch.
Y lelouch merece vivir sin suzaku en su vida Hasta que la muerte lo llame a su lado y schnizel me gustaría que sufriera tormentos indescriptibles por usar a mi bebé suzaku
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2018
I hate lelouch

Eres un maldito infiel no tienes derecho de criticar con moralidad a suzaku
Guest chapter 7 . 12/5/2018
Bueno pero acaban de decir que lelouch si sentía algo por el hermano. No confío en lelouch. Solo le causa daño a suzaku y porque se quedo suzaku con schneizel. Me gusta el schneizel x suzaku Ojalá si se pueda pero además suzaku es mas fuerte que el príncipe
PrideViola chapter 2 . 10/3/2018
Oh damm! Didn’t thinh that Schneizel would do that to Lelouch! O.o ohhh this is getting interesting!
freya chapter 11 . 5/9/2018
It's been two years since the last update but I still have hope :'(
the-truly-wicked chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
Okay...so his brother is sexually abusing him...did NOT expect that all of a sudden but I guess for Lelouch and Suzaku to bond, they need to have some traumatic thing that happened to both of them so they can heal together and stuff. Though I wish for the first chapter, you might've explained more clearly exactly what was going on because it was only after reading a couple paragraphs did I realize where he was. Try to make things more clear. I get it that yeah sometimes you just want to jump in but you also need some semblance of an introduction so your readers aren't left in the dust. However, I am excited to see where this story goes!
Ladynx chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
This is my favourite chapter by far. its so cute
Manawydan chapter 11 . 10/4/2017
Ah and you're so close to the end! How tantalizing. Well I do hope you manage to finish it some day, it's by far one of the best Code Geass fics I've read. Wonderful premise, great plotting, and suspense that's been keeping at the edge of my seat for the past few days. So thanks for the wonderful story and I hope you find the time and motivation to truly wrap it up. :)