Reviews for Primary Gain
ImberYmber chapter 10 . 2/4
I have honestly re-read this story a dozen times - and that's probably a low guesstimate. This is one of the most, if not THE most glorious FanFics I've ever read. I'm completely enamored with your Lelouch and Suzaku. I hope you update this again, oh man I hope you update this again. It's so good. It's SO GOOD!
Nyx Theia the Divine Dreamer chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
Oh please update this! This has been a source of torment for me not knowing any answers. Like why would Suzaku betray Lelouch for Schneizel? How Lelouch didn't notice Suzaku going behind his back or at the very least lying to him!? Pleasey please update!
Siyavash chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
You've not updated this in far, far too long.
We'd all love you forever if you picked it back up!
GoldCloak633 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Believe me when I say this. I've never found anything as riveting as this in the FanFiction World. I love it and I'm going to continue reading. I certainly hope that 3 years of absence is enough for an update. Please I have to make sure that the story will end. )
Me chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I really love this fanfiction... I would love it if you could continue this! The story is complex and intriguing! I love it! I understand that you might be busy with life, but please don't abandon this fanfiction. I really enjoy reading this and I just wanna read more! You're such a talented writer that has all the characters in character and it's beautiful. This fanfiction is simply beautiful! Please update as soon as you can!
hirondelle-Rae chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
In a nutshell - mind-blowing. You are an amazingly talented writer, and I want so bad for this to be finished I'm actually trying to stalk you online (be not afraid - I come in peace). Because - you're not dead, right? You're just teasing us? Or you've done a Cassandra Clare and gone and got this officially published somewhere because it NEEDS to be published! This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read (thrice, and I NEVER re-read stuff)! The first time I read through I couldn't stop and read till my eyes watered, at home, at work, in the bus, behind MS Office documents and under tables, the second time I took it slow and really appreciated the beauty of your writing, and the third time...it's still as magical as ever. Wow.
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
This Fic is awesome :0 such a talented author when I grow up I wanna write just like you-U
:D
Cim123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I hope you didn't abandon Lulu! I love this fic and need to find out all the secrets! What's up with suzaku! And Lulu's dad?! I need to see him take down Schinziel then the world! Please update! I need to know you didn't die!
Cim chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You are such a good author I can't believe that this is fanfic! This is book material! I feel like I'm reading the godfather but better! Do we get to see a geass? I'm so excited for the showdown! It's so weird that lulu likes his dad. Who did this to lelouch! I bet it was his dad! I hate that guy! I hope we can see more Xing ke, he's my favorite! I'm too excited for this fic to continue! Please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
I love this fic!
Puppiesssss chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Hiii i'm rereading this story for the third time! And I still totally love it, especially the smut scenes of Lelouch and Schneizel. I really love then both. I know this should be a story about Lelouch and Suzaku, but it would be great if Schneizel could steal Lelouch away from suzaku. I hope you would continue this story soon, if not, please post something that says you're abandoning it pr something so I won't have to check the story everyday. Anyways, love your story! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
HelloRoxy chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
WOW. That sums up everything I feel about this fic.

I only hope that Lelouch can recover from this inevitable disaster at his own pace, without being rushed to forgive Suzaku, if forgiveness is even on the table. it'd be nice too if someone is there to help him through the process, someone who isn't Suzaku. Maybe Gino.

Anyways I hope you decide to continue this, if not then let your readers know.
G0ldThrone chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
I am constantly either at a COMPLETE loss of words to describe The immense magnitude of Joy commingling with paradise finally found or completely overwhelmed and sputtering nonsense just to manifest my emotions into words so that I no longer make sense. In short OMG how perfect this is . Why in The name of every deity known have you not updated passed TEN chapters?!
G0ldThrone chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Oh my goddamn fuck shit oh lord. I can't even. I don't. This is . i... PERFECTION