Reviews for Ephemeral Time
LadyBraken chapter 18 . 8/4
I hope you will continue this it's really good!
FanManga28 chapter 18 . 8/1
I hope you will one day finish this story because it is really excellent
Werifesteria chapter 18 . 7/18
Thank you for those wonderful 18 chapters... I devoured them. I love this pairing, it's really a shame there aren't more stories about them... so thank you for writing about them, for writing so fucking well (sorry for the language) but really, you should finish this story. This a waste. You have created such a great fiction. You have to continue it. I don't know how or when but I strongly encourage you to do so :-) You can't let that little gem "die" in the depths of :-D
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 6/11
Dear Magician:

Can we discuss this "if you don't like X, then don't read this" business for a moment? It seems to me that there are only two possibilities: either there's something objectively bad about the story, or there isn't. If the former, it shouldn't be posted in the first place; if the latter, there's no sense in encouraging people's prejudices by telling them not to read it. Either way, it's pretty silly to *tell* people not to give your story a chance, don't you think?

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
K chapter 18 . 4/18
I wish there was more!
MargaritaS chapter 18 . 3/8
aww, i wish there was more :)
Alexandra chapter 1 . 1/25
Your story is so good! I hope so much that one day you'll finish it. I am looking forward! Pls :)
kurokirin chapter 17 . 1/15
guest chapter 18 . 1/1
I just... really?! A cliffhaner really?! I wanna cry.
The Lady Rogue chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Don't end it there!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
I love this story! I look forward ti future updates! :)
anthea tronchard step chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
i think you can let albus win his war, and put harry in a coma for awhile
AlexCo chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Ahhhhh! Such a cliffhanger! I'm dying to find out more! I love your portrayal of Albus and Harry and your writing style is great! Thank you for this lovely fanfic, I really hope you finish it some day, it deserves it and you deserve to see it finished and read all the gushing review :) Best of luck! 3
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
You little piece of shit. How could you just leave it hanging there?! And not even warn people you've abandoned this story?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Awesome story, I've read it twice over already. Is there any chance, that it will be continued? It's been over two years, but I really hope you'll come back to this story one day. I'll be very happy if you do!
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »