Reviews for Ephemeral Time
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 1/22
This...is...rare treat. I love the love I found here. You struck out so nicely with Harry and Albus bonding in a long time to build their relationship, but so gentle to see they strengthen each other over time. If anything, I'd love to see where this story will take place. I love Harry trying to keep the timeline in task, but also coping his own life he had to endure so much. The way everyone pulled together and explained so much how it all came together, yet, not completely. This...is perfect. I'll look forward to the next chapter!
neutrinos chapter 18 . 1/19
I love this story, and I am so glad you wrote it. I hope you provide an outline chapter of how you wanted it to end. It was truly amazing.
MissHatter715 chapter 18 . 1/18
And it was just getting to the good part, or rather the end where harry and albus get together- you know, after the whole life and death with grindewald part. Really you update. I am so looking forward to it
XxAngel-Wings93xX chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
I'm totally shocked that that I just read a Harry/Dumbledore story. It's been 2 years so I'll assume this story is now abondanded, but what a beautiful story it was. I was just scrolling through and I saw this pairing ( which I've never seen before!) and I kinda just cringed and kept scrolling. But this story kept haunting me so I can back and skeptically clicked on it, and I'm so glad I did. The way you wrote them was so raw and believable, I sat here for hours reading the entire thing. And that's when you know you're a great author, when you pull readers into your world and you just forget everything else for a while. I truly hope you come back one day to finish this.
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Please please please update! I'm dying to know what happens next! You cant leave it here! I really hope you'll come back to this story one day. Just know that I'll be waiting eagerly..
penname915 chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Such a good story. Harry really is clueless and Albus less willing to risk their friendship than I hoped. I think all your readers are impatient tly waiting for that to change. I cannot wait to see Harry's war experience come in handy. I am also looking forward to Albus's reaction to Harry knowing German and being so well prepared. Thank goodness Albus is not alone this time. You have brought the story to its climax. Everyone is waiting for things to come to their conclusion, the war, Harry and Albus admitting their feelings, the aftermath of the war. Of course I am sure we are looking forward to a happy ending and maybe more adventures? I encourage you to continue. Although this story does not have the most quick passed plot, I was impressed by your action scenes. I am sure the final battle will come out great! Please review!
croaksome3 chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
You had to leave it at possibly the worst part didn't you. I have been itching at how slow the story is proceeding. I wished for harry to open up to albus and for albus to confess his feelings. But no they have to keep on dancing around each other, the didn't even have a proper kiss yet. Well I am complaining but it's your story so you do as you wish I only pray that you complete the story. You have not updated for so long and I hope you can continue soon.
All in all I enjoyed it thoroughly, You are a magnificent writer.
Thea chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
I still love this story! I hope you will update someday. ..
anonimo chapter 18 . 10/7/2015
Hace un tiempo leí tu historia... perdí la secuencia... y después de tantos años la recordé... me es grato encontrar dos capítulos más. Espero no te olvides de continuarlas, y recuerdes que aquí siempre hay personas esperando tu actualización. Ahora que se acerca a una etapa culminante se pone más emocionante.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2015
WAHY ARE ALL THE BEST ONES NEVER FINISHED AND ALWAYS END ON A CLIFFHANGER
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
update please
Lord La Folle chapter 18 . 8/8/2015
Hello there !

Awesome fiction that you wrote ! I'm very glad that I had the chance to read it, the ship Albus and Harry is not an easy one and you manage quite beautifully to run it ! Your characters are deep and I find it fascinating how you build their relationship, it's realistic, captivating and some moments are just breathtaking ! It's a shame that you are no longer writing this story (even though I totally get you, life takes a lot of time !) but i would like to thank you for the joy the lecture of your story brought me :) So, thank you for all you have done, if one day you feel like writing again, i'll be there... Now, i just enjoy the few chapters you have offered us ! Thanks, take care :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 18 . 8/6/2015
I love the strength Albus gives Harry and vice versa. This is such a beautiful slow build relationship. I also love that even with all the character building and hurt/comfort, you have some exciting plot building chapters with assassins and never-to-be Death Eaters. It keeps the story going and the romance even fresher. I hope you might continue this story and give our boys a happy ending.
Sali chapter 18 . 7/18/2015
You are evil, just stopping when the story get's really good.
Come on just one las chapter to wrap it up
PLEASE