Reviews for Ephemeral Time
Alexandra chapter 1 . 1/25
Your story is so good! I hope so much that one day you'll finish it. I am looking forward! Pls :)
kurokirin chapter 17 . 1/15
guest chapter 18 . 1/1
I just... really?! A cliffhaner really?! I wanna cry.
The Lady Rogue chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Don't end it there!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
I love this story! I look forward ti future updates! :)
anthea tronchard step chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
i think you can let albus win his war, and put harry in a coma for awhile
AlexCo chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Ahhhhh! Such a cliffhanger! I'm dying to find out more! I love your portrayal of Albus and Harry and your writing style is great! Thank you for this lovely fanfic, I really hope you finish it some day, it deserves it and you deserve to see it finished and read all the gushing review :) Best of luck! 3
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2016
You little piece of shit. How could you just leave it hanging there?! And not even warn people you've abandoned this story?!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Awesome story, I've read it twice over already. Is there any chance, that it will be continued? It's been over two years, but I really hope you'll come back to this story one day. I'll be very happy if you do!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
This...is...rare treat. I love the love I found here. You struck out so nicely with Harry and Albus bonding in a long time to build their relationship, but so gentle to see they strengthen each other over time. If anything, I'd love to see where this story will take place. I love Harry trying to keep the timeline in task, but also coping his own life he had to endure so much. The way everyone pulled together and explained so much how it all came together, yet, not completely. This...is perfect. I'll look forward to the next chapter!
neutrinos chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
I love this story, and I am so glad you wrote it. I hope you provide an outline chapter of how you wanted it to end. It was truly amazing.
MissHatter715 chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
And it was just getting to the good part, or rather the end where harry and albus get together- you know, after the whole life and death with grindewald part. Really you update. I am so looking forward to it
XxAngel-Wings93xX chapter 18 . 12/16/2015
I'm totally shocked that that I just read a Harry/Dumbledore story. It's been 2 years so I'll assume this story is now abondanded, but what a beautiful story it was. I was just scrolling through and I saw this pairing ( which I've never seen before!) and I kinda just cringed and kept scrolling. But this story kept haunting me so I can back and skeptically clicked on it, and I'm so glad I did. The way you wrote them was so raw and believable, I sat here for hours reading the entire thing. And that's when you know you're a great author, when you pull readers into your world and you just forget everything else for a while. I truly hope you come back one day to finish this.
ThoughtsOfAnInsomniac chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Please please please update! I'm dying to know what happens next! You cant leave it here! I really hope you'll come back to this story one day. Just know that I'll be waiting eagerly..
penname915 chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Such a good story. Harry really is clueless and Albus less willing to risk their friendship than I hoped. I think all your readers are impatient tly waiting for that to change. I cannot wait to see Harry's war experience come in handy. I am also looking forward to Albus's reaction to Harry knowing German and being so well prepared. Thank goodness Albus is not alone this time. You have brought the story to its climax. Everyone is waiting for things to come to their conclusion, the war, Harry and Albus admitting their feelings, the aftermath of the war. Of course I am sure we are looking forward to a happy ending and maybe more adventures? I encourage you to continue. Although this story does not have the most quick passed plot, I was impressed by your action scenes. I am sure the final battle will come out great! Please review!
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »