Reviews for Fractured
jenben chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
There must be something about NCIS writers because this is the second time I've felt the need to log in to review on an NCIS story (I'm normally too lazy to log in if I haven't done so in the past few days).

This story was *terrific*. The language, grammar, plot, characters, and depth of emotions all made for a tremendously satisfying read. I also liked how you used Ducky to mediate between Gibbs and Tony. You might be busy tutoring in the UAE, but you seem to find the time to write great stories. Thank you.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
I love this story! Just found it tonight...thanks for a great read!
shygirl377 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really! enjoyed this story it is one of my favorite ones. A sequel would be really nice! You have really stayed true to the characters! great job!
Carol Gburek chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
What an interesting story! I enjoyed the banter between Gibbs/Tony. Missed one marathon episode enable to finish this most excellent piece.
rosesunshine chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story!
TracyTravis chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I loved your story! By far, one of my favorites!
Fear Undefined chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
I'm slightly disappointed in to outcome...I'm sorry if this offence you, I don't wish to hurt you. I'm just saying my opinion, I sort of wish Gibbs felt REALLY guilty! Like super guilty! And then Tony had to forgive him...oh well. Okay story :)
mbj chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
One of the best stories ever! And I read a lot of them! Can't believe I just discovered this. Love the line at the end that Tonys punishment was Gibbs disappointment. Keep writing! Please!
cindyt63yahoo.com chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Fabulous!
All Hail Hufflepuff chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
This fanfiction is a work of art! The descriptions of Gibbs' expressions are spot on, the characterization is flawless, Ducky's speeches were brilliant, and the bond between Tony and Gibbs is so sweet. I loved every moment reading this story. Thank you so much!
Net Sparrow chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I really loved your story, such great interaction Tony with Gibbs, and of course hurt Tony and comforting Gibbs made my day ! Thanks a lot for such a great work !
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Great story! The last 3 chapters were the best. The angst, the characters, and the storyline all clicked and I laughed, cringed and worried over Tony's behaviour. Really good story. Thanks for sharing.
Mulderette chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
That was an excellent story. Loved your characterizations and all the angst. Very nicely done:)
aredhela82 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Awesome story, thanks for sharing :)
wandamarie chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
it was a good story thank you for sharing you good talents with us all thanks i hope you write more stories thanks keep smilling