Reviews for Fractured
lmill123 chapter 2 . 4/25
YOu know Ducky really should have called Gibbs a hipocript seeing as Gibbs had done the same thing over the years several times when it came to a friend. It didn't matter if they were still in the mariens that would have made it an NCIS case. Because Gibbs in his mind decided that they were his friends so that makes it personal. Ducky should have also pointed out to Gibbs that even if Tony had gone to him and asked for his help Gibbs would have refused and if he did anything would have refused to let Tony have time off. Ever since Ziva joined the team Gibbs had made it very clear to Tony that unless it was case related he didn't want to hear about any of his personal problems.
M. Louise E chapter 8 . 4/1
I enjoyed reading this very much. Nice job. :D A wonderful story.
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 1/11
Hi, I checked your profile, and found this is the last NCIS story written to date. But what a great story!
Gibbs and Ducky worrying about Tony, who hurt, is set to go it all alone, and just keeps getting into deep water.
Loved the short look at Jenny, her 'reward' to Tony, and her way of handling Gibbs. All characters spot on!
This is a keeper for my favorites! Thanks and cheers!
amaia chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
I found this story today, Oct 4, 2014, & read til I finished it at 1:15am on Oct 5. It's an incredible TIBBS story, something that's been missing for years on the show. I hope you wrote other stories cuz I'm gonna look up your name on ff. Thx !
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Great story!
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Positively brilliant story. Love it.
jenben chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
There must be something about NCIS writers because this is the second time I've felt the need to log in to review on an NCIS story (I'm normally too lazy to log in if I haven't done so in the past few days).

This story was *terrific*. The language, grammar, plot, characters, and depth of emotions all made for a tremendously satisfying read. I also liked how you used Ducky to mediate between Gibbs and Tony. You might be busy tutoring in the UAE, but you seem to find the time to write great stories. Thank you.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
I love this story! Just found it tonight...thanks for a great read!
shygirl377 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really! enjoyed this story it is one of my favorite ones. A sequel would be really nice! You have really stayed true to the characters! great job!
Carol Gburek chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
What an interesting story! I enjoyed the banter between Gibbs/Tony. Missed one marathon episode enable to finish this most excellent piece.
rosesunshine chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story!
TracyTravis chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I loved your story! By far, one of my favorites!
Fear Undefined chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
I'm slightly disappointed in to outcome...I'm sorry if this offence you, I don't wish to hurt you. I'm just saying my opinion, I sort of wish Gibbs felt REALLY guilty! Like super guilty! And then Tony had to forgive him...oh well. Okay story :)
mbj chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
One of the best stories ever! And I read a lot of them! Can't believe I just discovered this. Love the line at the end that Tonys punishment was Gibbs disappointment. Keep writing! Please!
cindyt63yahoo.com chapter 8 . 5/1/2011