Reviews for From My Heart To Yours
readingpower chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Awesome story, I hope you update soon!
Erin.brownie chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Oh no! I find a story that's pure GOLD and it's unfinished? Your story was amazing! :) I haven't read any good Ouran fanfics at all and I finally found one that's good b-b-b-but! I know it's unlikely you'll finish this considering how long it's been b-b-but! Sigh. Well, just know that your story is fuckin incredible :) Really well written and really good character development. You also left me in suspense, you! :( Anyway, have a great day
MichieXStrawberry chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
An amazing story, absolutely love it. I hope you continue on with this, and I look forward to future chapters. :)
Excel-The-Hedgehog chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Ik its been 3 yrs since u last updated but plzzzzzz do so! I love this story and i wanna know wat happens! X3
mrstealyofries chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Hehe it's been a little whole since you updated like what... Two years? Omg please continue this story! This is like one of the best ohshc stories ever! So please at least consider it? Well thanks :)

Bubbun
Memorendum chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
Um, Hello there! I am so sorry if I'm bothering you,and I don't want to sound demanding or annoying, haha, but I just wanted to let you know that this story of yours is one that I love very much, you truly capture the essence of the Ouran Host Club, and it's wonderful to see the differences when Haruhi is in fact the "Little Rich Girl". I was sort of wondering If you would ever consider continuing this story? I'm sorry if I sound selfish, and I know you must be busy, but really wonderful and well written Ouran stories are terribly hard to come by, and this one is one I like to reread every so often. I just I just wanted to throw some fan love at you, hope you don't mind. :) If you ever wanted to continue this, I hope that you will, because it's truly well written and true to everything Ouran stands for.

Thank you for reading this.
nekos4lifeandever chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
this story is so amazing! It's officially my favorite out of all the stories I've read so far. keep it up!
KohoriNS6 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
UPDATE PLZ!
i-is-animefreak chapter 11 . 8/26/2010
nuuu...don't go to lobelia!

plz update soon! hikaharu forever!

and maybe some kaoharu too! XD
i-is-animefreak chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
ewwww...akira's that disgusting nerd isn't he. he sickens me to the CORE.

go hikaharu!
i-is-animefreak chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
i heart hikaharu! XD
i-is-animefreak chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
and the twins learn to love again! so cute!
i-is-animefreak chapter 7 . 8/25/2010
LOL! kawaii! ...hikaru saw haruhi with her top off? ...HE A PERV.
i-is-animefreak chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
LOL. that was great! XD ...i loved how ranka hated tamaki!

...i think i get the whip cream part. maybe? XD