Reviews for He's Mine
pampoo chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
You should continue. :)
darkblue91 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Soooooooo cute can't wait for u to write more it soooooooo good ~

Love it
lambtastic chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
aww they are so cute! please continue soon!
peachesamerica chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Sniff sniff why I still love the story. 0.0 was it because I forgot 2 review omg so sorry was so caught up with the story. Gomenasai. Oh cookie ...
The Riddle Heir chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
-chin drops in disbelief-

By Gaara Woman! you can't just stop there!

lol loved it dearly, I like how the sick twistedness is

unfolding to almost romanticness.

I like Ino currently but for some reason I keep getting the feeling that I'm not going to

like her at all when Gaara and Naruto start to get closer... :) just saying... I honestly can't wait for more
LovelessXHeartlessXSoulless chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
i like it, even if it is a bit weird but that's why i like it. - keep updating plz! thnx!
Neoluna-Dark chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
Well...I do hate to have to wait even longer. However if you feel that is what you need to do to make your writing even better. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Neoluna-Dark chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
I really like this story. It's so original! I can't wait to see how you let it play out. Please update soon!
DarkNaruto002 chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
I really liked this story. I think that it was clever that you made this an incest story that invoves Gaara and Naruto (something I have not read a story about); this is one of the reasons that I like this story. Thus, I congratulate you in writing an original story.

I like that you are very descriptive, but it is not too much that it is disracting. I found few, if any, grammatical and spelling mistakes.

I cannot wait too read when you update, especially when Naruto is older, if you know what I mean lol. Overall this story is worth reading and looks very promising.

Please update soon.
yaoicraze chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
omg! this story is soo good, i cant wait for you to update
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
aw i like it
XxkikisapphireluvxX chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
PLLEEAASSE ANOTHER CHAPTER! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! PLEASE! ITS AMAZING!
Dredrod chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
This is super. I can't wait for more chapters. It's intresting and fun seeing Gaara like this.
teenwitch18 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
hey great job so far!

i am kinda sad that this story won't be hard-core shota, but at least they'll have the touchy-feeliness that we all love until naru-chan's 16...

anyways you made a mistake in this chapter: NARUTO SAID HIS FIRST SAID!

it should have been word, not said...

anyways other than that you've done great job so far! C:
passionatetigress chapter 3 . 2/9/2009