Reviews for Uninstall
sp chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I hate you master
DarkLilyAndRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That...was so messed up o_o
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. I wanna shoot the Vocaloid's 'Master' now. Gosh dammit. That heartless creep. Damn him!
Lily Potter-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is the most beautiful story i ever read.I've never read something that could make me cry ever.
xxOkunixx chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH! This was so sad! Everything was just awesome...except I'm not a yaoi fan so it got kinda awkward for me...But still! ยก.!
jiggsisbeast chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This made me cry soo much!...I love this story!...Len is my favorite vocaloid and Ron too
VocaloidsRuleMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Omg! I was crying the whole time i was reading this! :( If I was a Vocaloid I would have done the same thing as Len did. Never let go of your 'Family'!
Yuki Kiku chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh gosh, t-the bond between this 'family' is just, amazing! I hate Master now D': Sure, Kaito may not be as popular as he used too but, Uninstall him? WTH? This Master is a jerk! a super jerk! The story you wrote was was *breaks down crying*
BlueKitsuneFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was sad for me. Now i absolutely hate the master. Poor Len and Kaito. Poor Rin. Poor everyone.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Waaahhhhh! That's so saaad! I'm pretty much in tears! But I loved it!
rainbowswirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
...wow. i love this, a lot.

the ending, in particular, was amazing, and though i was starting to slightly expect it, a bit of shock slipped through. truly powerful.

i do admit to feeling a little sad. xD
TinyAngel16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Tha was amazing, yet so sad. T.T
hikaru chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I dont even like this pairing and I must say: This was very well written. I read it because I like the "uninstall" idea, and how In Real Life Kaito was deemed a failure at first because he didn't sell well. I really liked the idea behind this fic, as well as how you put it to paper.

Well done! Loved it. _

Hikaru
Dain chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. Master's a jerk.

Reminds me of the time I had to wipe out my computer. It had been called Temeraire, but I changed its name to Gilbert because it was as if it was a totally different computer. Now that I've killed Temeraire, I'm taking extra care of Gilbert so that I don't have to kill him, too.

Stephy825 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I really wanna cry right now...but with my family behind me, that's not really a good idea. And for some reason...I don't feel like crying...damn if I could cry on cue my tears would be flooding my house right now...

Kaito! Why did they have to uninstall him? Why is the master so cruel? Why did Len and everyone else had to go too? Why? WHY?

No I am not having a mental breakdown...I'm just sad...that even when my dad said we were going to Hongkong soon, I just stayed silent...o_o

Awesome story really...I'm gonna favorite this...*sigh*...Kaito-nii...D: