Reviews for Uninstall
Omg so sad ;n;
sp chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I hate you master
DarkLilyAndRose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That...was so messed up o_o
Kitty chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wow. I wanna shoot the Vocaloid's 'Master' now. Gosh dammit. That heartless creep. Damn him!
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is the most beautiful story i ever read.I've never read something that could make me cry ever.
xxOkunixx chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
AAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHH! This was so sad! Everything was just awesome...except I'm not a yaoi fan so it got kinda awkward for me...But still! ยก.!
jiggsisbeast chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This made me cry soo much!...I love this story!...Len is my favorite vocaloid and Ron too
VocaloidsRuleMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Omg! I was crying the whole time i was reading this! :( If I was a Vocaloid I would have done the same thing as Len did. Never let go of your 'Family'!
Yuki Kiku chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Oh gosh, t-the bond between this 'family' is just, amazing! I hate Master now D': Sure, Kaito may not be as popular as he used too but, Uninstall him? WTH? This Master is a jerk! a super jerk! The story you wrote was was *breaks down crying*
BlueKitsuneFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was sad for me. Now i absolutely hate the master. Poor Len and Kaito. Poor Rin. Poor everyone.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Waaahhhhh! That's so saaad! I'm pretty much in tears! But I loved it!
rainbowswirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010 i love this, a lot.

the ending, in particular, was amazing, and though i was starting to slightly expect it, a bit of shock slipped through. truly powerful.

i do admit to feeling a little sad. xD
TinyAngel16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Tha was amazing, yet so sad. T.T
hikaru chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I dont even like this pairing and I must say: This was very well written. I read it because I like the "uninstall" idea, and how In Real Life Kaito was deemed a failure at first because he didn't sell well. I really liked the idea behind this fic, as well as how you put it to paper.

Well done! ~Loved it. _

Dain chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. Master's a jerk.

Reminds me of the time I had to wipe out my computer. It had been called Temeraire, but I changed its name to Gilbert because it was as if it was a totally different computer. Now that I've killed Temeraire, I'm taking extra care of Gilbert so that I don't have to kill him, too.