Reviews for Breaking Bella
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2017
Umm, not feeling the hair for the description
SassyCass chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
That was too good. Yay!

I love the easy relationship between Jake and Bella. I hope you don't hv poor Jake cruisin' for a bruising.
SassyCass chapter 10 . 7/8/2017
Oh, S***! Dun de dun dun dunnnnn!

What now?
SassyCass chapter 4 . 7/8/2017
Damn, this is sone h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s s***! Your Bella is a wee bit off the wall, and spicy as all get out!

You go, Six. : ) !
wanderlustforthefond chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
this will always be one of my favourites. I will always be dreaming of the final chapter.
ParfaitCherie chapter 31 . 4/29/2016
omg please update! this is one of my all time favorite fics here. hope you're doing well and are okay. pretty please update (esp since you said there's only a few chapters left to go lol), i've been waiting since 2011 for this! 3
syncrOLICITY chapter 31 . 2/26/2016
So I found a PDF of this story and fell in love with it but it was only the first 20 something chapters and I almost cried and then I found it on and I was so happy but I saw that you haven't updated since 2011 and I wanna cry again! PLEASE POST SOON I NEED TO SEE THEM FACE EMMETT'S WRATH!
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Fuck, no lemons and I already feel like im gonna cum!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
Oh my gawd NOOOOOOOOOOOO. U did NOT make a promise that you probably wouldn't keep. I mean it's been four years and u already had an epi so why not post it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
I absolutely loathe when this happens in a book. Girls aren't always so stupid and don't always run away! That and Edward isn't the moron on this chapter, Bella is. I mean she wouldn't even let him explain, she just put it all off as excuses. If she listened to those "excuses" she wouldn't be so miserable
Team Edwin chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
"Do you have a ski mask?"
"Why the fĂșck would I have a ski mask?"
Team Edwin chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
*bitches at you about Adrian* :')
idiotic Gurl chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Why the hell would someone have a ski mask? It's just like, creepy to just casually "Do you have a ski mask?"
Billie chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
WHERE DID THE REST OF THE STORY GO? :0
aniseed flower chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
Aaargh! Only one more chapter plus an epilogue.. But its been 3 years! *sob*
On a happier note.. I looooved this story so far. Made me laugh out loud a few times. Always a good thing. :D thank you for writing it and sharing with us.
4,686 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »