Reviews for Breaking Bella
Billie chapter 31 . 7/15
WHERE DID THE REST OF THE STORY GO? :0
aniseed flower chapter 31 . 6/21
Aaargh! Only one more chapter plus an epilogue.. But its been 3 years! *sob*
On a happier note.. I looooved this story so far. Made me laugh out loud a few times. Always a good thing. :D thank you for writing it and sharing with us.
AgMag chapter 31 . 3/26
Hi.
So I am one of hose horrible people who just read and rarely review, but I should tell you I've enjoyed this story a lot. I started reading it yesterday cos I assumed it was finished. I wondered if you have the time/inkling to finish or if it's been abandoned.

Hope you're finding success writing (I seem to have a severe case of the block).
Hurry up
sunnydon7 chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Don't read much FF anymore but was killing some time the other day and came across this story. Just to now realize that it's incomplete and I'm guessing, to never being complete... Major bummer:/ I've enjoyed what I have read so far. Might as well finish what's written and hope for a miracle posting;)
jayla174 chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
I want to read this story it looks like it's right up my alley but I continue to restrain myself until it's finished lol
twilightgirl1989 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Great story! I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
I seriously just spent the last week reading this just to realize that it was incomplete. I guess that's what I get for not checking to make sure it was marked complete. I just going to assume that this story will never be finished since it's been almost three years.
Becky P chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I just got done reading the last chapter to find out we will not know the end. Not cool! As an author I think you would understand the importance of finishing the story. I don't think you would like it if you read something and there was no end for you to read. You said one more chapter and an epi that was already written. Just post the epi then. Okay? OKAY!
kalizivis chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
Omg...where's the rest! ! You're killing me. At least they got back together. Going to go read your other stories now.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
You haven't updated in about a 3 years. This is a really good story.
Not cool, bro. Not cool.
lexRENe chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Omg I'm sad that it has to end I was stressed all
day reading this:))))
Rose chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
awesome story! u havent written in years, hopefully ull be able to finish it.
sm90 chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
Honestly I was really enjoying this story, and just when they actually got together... It's not finished. Such a pity... Hopefully you'll update shortly
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 31 . 3/8/2014
Hi!
I really hope that you will continue with this story! It is really great an I just love it!
4,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »