Reviews for Breaking Bella
ParfaitCherie chapter 31 . 4/29
omg please update! this is one of my all time favorite fics here. hope you're doing well and are okay. pretty please update (esp since you said there's only a few chapters left to go lol), i've been waiting since 2011 for this! 3
RKandCarrieFan chapter 31 . 2/26
So I found a PDF of this story and fell in love with it but it was only the first 20 something chapters and I almost cried and then I found it on and I was so happy but I saw that you haven't updated since 2011 and I wanna cry again! PLEASE POST SOON I NEED TO SEE THEM FACE EMMETT'S WRATH!
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 4 . 2/20
Fuck, no lemons and I already feel like im gonna cum!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/27/2015
Oh my gawd NOOOOOOOOOOOO. U did NOT make a promise that you probably wouldn't keep. I mean it's been four years and u already had an epi so why not post it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
I absolutely loathe when this happens in a book. Girls aren't always so stupid and don't always run away! That and Edward isn't the moron on this chapter, Bella is. I mean she wouldn't even let him explain, she just put it all off as excuses. If she listened to those "excuses" she wouldn't be so miserable
Team Edwin chapter 18 . 11/20/2015
"Do you have a ski mask?"
"Why the fĂșck would I have a ski mask?"
Team Edwin chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
*bitches at you about Adrian* :')
idiotic Gurl chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
Why the hell would someone have a ski mask? It's just like, creepy to just casually "Do you have a ski mask?"
Billie chapter 31 . 7/15/2015
WHERE DID THE REST OF THE STORY GO? :0
aniseed flower chapter 31 . 6/21/2015
Aaargh! Only one more chapter plus an epilogue.. But its been 3 years! *sob*
On a happier note.. I looooved this story so far. Made me laugh out loud a few times. Always a good thing. :D thank you for writing it and sharing with us.
AgMag chapter 31 . 3/26/2015
Hi.
So I am one of hose horrible people who just read and rarely review, but I should tell you I've enjoyed this story a lot. I started reading it yesterday cos I assumed it was finished. I wondered if you have the time/inkling to finish or if it's been abandoned.

Hope you're finding success writing (I seem to have a severe case of the block).
Guest chapter 31 . 3/18/2015
Hurry up
sunnydon7 chapter 19 . 10/14/2014
Don't read much FF anymore but was killing some time the other day and came across this story. Just to now realize that it's incomplete and I'm guessing, to never being complete... Major bummer:/ I've enjoyed what I have read so far. Might as well finish what's written and hope for a miracle posting;)
jayla174 chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
I want to read this story it looks like it's right up my alley but I continue to restrain myself until it's finished lol
twilightgirl1989 chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
Great story! I hope you update soon
4,681 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »