Reviews for Breaking Bella
ecullensgurl chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
uh oh... Is Bella trying to make Edward jealous? or did Jace just happen upon Bella after not hearing from him for 2 weeks? hmmmmm
ecullensgurl chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
i'd hump him, beat the crap out of him and then I would cry! LOL. glad they are goin to talk.
ecullensgurl chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
hahaha... Loved Rosalie messing with Edward. I am glad he is just as miserable as Bella is... I wonder if Rosalie will be able to talk to Bella about Edward and if she can get Bella to talk to him. Even if what he did was just boneheaded.
ecullensgurl chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Edward is such a fu***** idiot! He was just afraid of the feelings he had for Bella and couldn't deal with it. But to kiss Adrian! What an ass! LOL But I still feel bad for him. You know... the whole Edward thing :)
ecullensgurl chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
:) yesssss. You write the mood perfectly!
ecullensgurl chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
OMG! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard reading a story. It was freaking hilarious. Edward thinking something got Bella in the woods while she was pissing and he hits her in the ass. LMAO. I am still laughing thinking about it.
ecullensgurl chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
ecullensgurl chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
I haven't commented for a few chaps. LOL everytime I see Carlisle in any of the movies all I am going to think is "Dr. Fuck Me!" Still lovin the story. THANK YOU for writing it... seriously.
ecullensgurl chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
LOL Mike Newton is at it again. Can't wait to see what Edward has planned for him... thank you again for this story. One thing... B & E are driving me crazy already !
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
still lovin the story !
ecullensgurl chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Hmmm.. can;t wait to see why Edward is at Bella's door. I love the banter all the friends have between each other. Also the connection between B & E. I think I know what Alice it up to also. hehehe As always... love the story !
ecullensgurl chapter 14 . 4/13/2011
Hmmm our Edward might be realizing that there is more to his flirting than he realizes. Love the story... on to the next chap.
FionaCullen chapter 31 . 4/13/2011