Reviews for Breaking Bella
ecullensgurl chapter 31 . 4/15/2011
it was about time! jeez! I am glad that Bella finally came around and realized what she had been doing all along. I am really going to miss reading this story after it is complete. I will try to patiently wait for your update! I am not bugging you about it, honestly! I WILL be one of the few readers you have left. LOL
ecullensgurl chapter 30 . 4/15/2011
oh my! What Bella is doing is alot worse than what Edward did to her. She needs to stop and look at what she is doing. she is really pissin me off! I loved Rosalie giving her 2 cents worth. Love this story !
tasteofheaven chapter 31 . 4/15/2011
ahhh! beautiful ending to a chapter (:
ecullensgurl chapter 29 . 4/14/2011
awesome...
ecullensgurl chapter 28 . 4/14/2011
well... can't wait to see what he has planned to win Bella back. Goodbye Adrian...
ecullensgurl chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
uh oh... Is Bella trying to make Edward jealous? or did Jace just happen upon Bella after not hearing from him for 2 weeks? hmmmmm
ecullensgurl chapter 26 . 4/14/2011
i'd hump him, beat the crap out of him and then I would cry! LOL. glad they are goin to talk.
ecullensgurl chapter 25 . 4/14/2011
hahaha... Loved Rosalie messing with Edward. I am glad he is just as miserable as Bella is... I wonder if Rosalie will be able to talk to Bella about Edward and if she can get Bella to talk to him. Even if what he did was just boneheaded.
ecullensgurl chapter 24 . 4/14/2011
Edward is such a fu***** idiot! He was just afraid of the feelings he had for Bella and couldn't deal with it. But to kiss Adrian! What an ass! LOL But I still feel bad for him. You know... the whole Edward thing :)
ecullensgurl chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
:) yesssss. You write the mood perfectly!
ecullensgurl chapter 22 . 4/14/2011
OMG! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard reading a story. It was freaking hilarious. Edward thinking something got Bella in the woods while she was pissing and he hits her in the ass. LMAO. I am still laughing thinking about it.
ecullensgurl chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
YESSSSSSS!
ecullensgurl chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
I haven't commented for a few chaps. LOL everytime I see Carlisle in any of the movies all I am going to think is "Dr. Fuck Me!" Still lovin the story. THANK YOU for writing it... seriously.
ecullensgurl chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
LOL Mike Newton is at it again. Can't wait to see what Edward has planned for him... thank you again for this story. One thing... B & E are driving me crazy already !
ecullensgurl chapter 16 . 4/13/2011