Reviews for Breaking Bella
Guest chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
I feel so conflicted! I've completely moved on from the twilight area of this website, but when I saw that you'd written more, albeit last year, I got happy 'cause this is by far my favourite fanfiction. I think I'll have to start from the start though because I can't remember what's happening...
addict chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
I found breaking Bella about three days ago. Since then, I have not moved from my spot near my computer since then. I want to say that I absolutely love this story and that I trust you are going to finish it. I was worried about reading this story because it had been a while since you have updated but once I read the first chapter I was hooked. I love your plot, your style of writing, and really, just everything. I think that you are a spectacular writer and I believe that you will finish this story 100% I hope this review doesn't seem like I'm pressuring you into completing the story sooner, please take your time and continue when you feel the time is right and know, that I am waiting anxiously for your next update.
From, a very loyal fan
Guest chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
I loooooovee the story :) it's one of y favorites.. Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeee finish it ;)
Lost in a magic realm chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
Lol... loved the ending in this chapter, that would be chapter 10. Right now I'm happy I didn't take a sip to drink or might my comp would have been soaked in cola and it would have shut down, and that would have been a tragedy because then I wouldn't be able to continue to read this story. lmao XD
Astra-Kate chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
Oh my LORD. I just read this all again. And got uber excited because I thought the last chapter was posted. Woops. My bad. Hopefully this summer you'll have enough time to write the last chapter. I'm really looking forward to it, with everyone else I'm sure :)
annabellagrant chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
Um wow. Normally I don't do things like this but I literally can't read anymore. Bella is just so mean for absolutely no reason. I'm sorry.
vickie l chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
hi saw this as a fic rec on tls. great story don't know if you are still around? be good to know what happened in the epilogue as i saw you'd said it was already written. hope all is ok with you anyway
xXtWiLiGhTcRaZyXx chapter 31 . 5/29/2012
Great story! Im so glad they are finally together! Loved it! xoxo
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 31 . 5/20/2012
OMG! this story is effin AMAZING! the banter between the guys is hilarious especially when Emmett catches Edward & Jasper bonding without him...I could totally picture it! PLEASE PLEASE finish this awesome story because it would be a shame if u didn't. )
mstre11 chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
This is 1 of my favorite fics and I'm hoping you'll finish 1 day.:)
vickilouise chapter 31 . 4/30/2012
LOVED IT! Hoping you might someday finish this one...:-)
bedbooksandrain chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for the story. This was my first fanfic to read, ever, and fortunately I really loved this one and decided to continue reading more fanfics from other authors. I just wanted to ask if you're still going to update this because I hope there will be closure. But i don't think you will since you already have outtakes. Anyway, thanks again. ))
tricklem chapter 31 . 4/1/2012
I really enjoyed the chapter, but it has been over a year since you update. Did you forget about it and those of us reading it? Could you pretty please post the last of this story? Once you do, I am going to re-read this story from the beginning.

Looking forward the next chapter.
Blair.Alice. CullenLuvr chapter 31 . 3/17/2012