Reviews for Cullen Playlists
EriksCandleLight chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"She smiled in a big way... the way a girl like that smiles when the world is hers... and she held your eyes..."

That's DASHBOARD CONFESSONAL, not Boys Like Girls. I should know. I'm listening to that song right now, and the CD is labled "Dashboard Confessional iTunes" :)
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Love it :D Great choices! I'll make sure to check them out :D
The Fourth Bride chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Haha- 'Girlfriend' LOL.

How 'bout 'Forever Young' for Edward or Rosalie, because neither of them want Bella to be a vamp.

"Do you really want to live forever..."
Selene224 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I added it to favorites ;-) Do I need to say more?
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
jakes playlist was perfect and funny.
NyxNightGoddess1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Nice! You were mean to Jake! I hate him anyway!

Love the songs!
canfullofawsome chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
ha i love girlfriend for jacob it's perfect. good songs for all the people(okay the vampires and werewolves and person)
Siphor chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Dang! I'm not sure about the other ones (Only because I haven't heard them) but Jacob's playlist fits him absolutely perfectly. But you're right he would NEVER have those songs on his ipod. But for the Teardropes one, doesn't it just BUG YOU TO NO END when a song could be SO perfect for a character, if only the genders were switched? For one of my sonfics (not released, I'm working on it) it had that issue, so I just decided to screw it and switch them around.

Brilliant writing as usual!

Akumakami-Jada
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
really good, i like it! they're good choices and really fit the charecters. really nice!

dobby
DanitheET chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
aw, poor Jake... anyway, these all look like really good songs(and judging by the ones i've heard we seem to have similar taste...) but i don't have the time to listen to all of them now, so i'm going to fave it...
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Really awesome playlists! LOL, Jacob has some, er, interesting ones...
good jod chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
oh i liked it so much. i love the the last jacob song. that is seriously him. great job. i had one more song to add but i forgot. ill let everyone know soon as i remember!
Xanie chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Miss Independent fits Emmett perfectly. Y'know, for his feelings for Rosalie. Also, Sell Me Candy by Rihanna fits Edward and Bella so well. No stealy, though. I would be writing using those already. ;)
mnov29 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Wow good songs! Just one question, is Summer Hair by The Academy Is?
I'm A Bitch You've Been Warned chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
wow all those song fit in perfectlly but why do Bella and Edward both have sad songs that remind them of New Moon? all is well still a good song choices! :)